Sharia compliant trading platform

This is a discussion on Sharia compliant trading platform within the General Trading Chat forums, part of the T2W Archive category; LOL good one Bandit! really appreciate the recommendation. To answer Trader333, I agree with you. From a self-interest perspective why ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Dec 5, 2010, 9:31pm   #153

Joined Feb 2007
Re: Sharia compliant trading platform

LOL good one Bandit! really appreciate the recommendation.

To answer Trader333, I agree with you. From a self-interest perspective why should God really give a ****?? What I know is that there does appear to be some human need to believe in something.
And in societies that have tried to eliminate this phenomenon it has usually led to tears.

An instrument of control? Perhaps. Maybe we as humans do need some guidance, rules & regulations etc.

As for proof of existence, this is a tricky one. I believe that Keirkegaard mentioned it was more an issue of faith than scientific truth ..... doesn't really make him a dumb ass for believing though does it?
spreader_legger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 5, 2010, 11:31pm   #154
Joined Jan 2009

For anyone interested in a short, readable survey of modern cosmology (eg what might have preceded the Big Bang, multiverse ideas, quantum computing, other hypotheses (eg whether the 'universe' as nothing but a computer sim is viable!!) I recommend John Gribbin's 'In Search of the Multiverse'.

At the very least, this book will make you rethink the word 'universe'.
Dommo is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks! The following members like this post: scose-no-doubt
Old Dec 5, 2010, 11:59pm   #155

Joined Nov 2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by spreader_legger View Post
Sidelined towards the end of the 19th century

This was followed by the dismemberment of hitherto great empires, millions of lives lost during First & Second World War, the rise of Communism etc.

But then again .... what do I know
First and second world wars were not about religion but more about industrial power, resources and colonial control.

Learn to deal with it and remember what goes around comes around...
Atilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 6, 2010, 12:10am   #156

Joined Jun 2003

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atilla View Post
Surprised at the venom being spewed out to a phenomenal man who lived many moons ago.

Here is my understanding which is in stark contrast to all your BS on this thread.

Mohammed also known as the trusted one married his employer who was also older than he was. In fact he had 13 wives I think all together. However, they were older than he was and destitute women who were either widowed or lost their husbands in war or sickness.

Ayshe was I think the only one who was younger than he was and a virgin that he married. However, that is because Mohammed was much loved and reverred by all those that knew him. Also pretty much Ayshe was in love with Mohammed too by all accounts as she grew up near him. There was never any force or coerrcion involved. Moreover, after Mohammed died Ayshe never spoke of any ill doings or bitterly about Mohammed but only in loving terms.

Now you can dispute and argue anyway you want but if you guys have freaking half a brain if not 10% you can conclude that people do not turn paedophiles in their late years. It also does not go with the characther of the man or his conduct. If he had an appetite this would have been apparent long before the 12 wife...

All this BS is written by enemies of Islam who are no different to likes of Osama bin Ladin types hate filled twits who hate Christian and Jews. So it is regurtitating the same old **** - turning the wheels of hate and anomisity. We need to rise above it all.

Use your head and don't be like them.

Now because many men died in wars a law was decreed that one man may take more than one wife subject to permission from the 1st mrs and if he had the means to look after them up to 4. Until then women in all societies were abused and badly treated - all over the world and especially in the ME. Not to mention the burial and disregarding of baby girls as boys were preferred.

This is where it gets interesting. I believe the Quran recommends one as being best for you. Limit is 4. The likes of Saudis have 22 because the Quran also says providing you have the means to support and look after them equally. Not only that the freaking king has 2 children from each wife. Can you imagine these stupid so call-ed muslims breeding like rats.

And this is where the folly is . Men (like you) twist the words of a good man into all kinds of BS. The Saudies take what suits them and disregard the rest. It is just another freaking crowd control as some have said. Same goes for the Iranians who live with one set of rules for women and another set of rules for men. Men are not superior to women. They are simply different. Mullahs who know **** all about the religion or its essence. Some of them haven't been even to a proper school.

So when they take 4 wives they often tend to be a lot younger than the man. Permission is usually not sought. 2nd 3rd and 4th usually become sex kittens or punishment for the first wife.

If all these people want to do as Mohammed did then they should take older wives as that is precisely what he did. Ayshe being the exception. So they may ****ing grow beards and eat with their hands but they are still **** heads when they take more than one woman in modern times when birth rates are roughly 50/50 for the two sexes.

Mohammed is much loved by many and who preached spirituality and the better path to living in harmony and peace. I think **** stirring like this - almost like a school play ground teasing and jeering at other children is not fruitful or beneficial to the good life.
Kin'ell

Well if I ever need the services of a Public relations officer you'll be the first person I ask!

Quote:
At least the capitalists have something to lose. What have the Islamic countries achieved in the last 100 years? Major competitive threat is from the Chinese and Indians.

What do you propose the ME countries will end up trading once oil runs out?
CLUE

Quote:
Europe went through the struggle between Church and State in medieval Europe... Some countries still yet to go through this process.
Yeah sure, they've yet to go through this process, but armed with nukes not long bows

dd

Last edited by dick_dastardly; Dec 6, 2010 at 6:46am.
dick_dastardly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 6, 2010, 12:27am   #157

Joined Nov 2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by dick_dastardly View Post
Kin'ell

Well if I ever need to services of a Public relations officer you'll be the first person I ask!

CLUE

Yeah sure, they've yet to go through this process, but armed with nukes not long bows

dd

$19bn!

How long will that last to allow them to live in the life style they have become accustomed to.

Old Dec 6, 2010, 12:29am   #158

Joined Jun 2003

Quote:
$19bn!

How long will that last to allow them to live in the life style they have become accustomed to.
much too long in my view

dd
dick_dastardly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 6, 2010, 12:32am   #159

Joined Nov 2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by dick_dastardly View Post
much too long in my view

dd

Hmm yes I see what you mean. Short over-sight on my behalf.

Old Dec 6, 2010, 6:23am   #160
Joined Jul 2003

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dommo View Post
For anyone interested in a short, readable survey of modern cosmology (eg what might have preceded the Big Bang, multiverse ideas, quantum computing, other hypotheses (eg whether the 'universe' as nothing but a computer sim is viable!!) I recommend John Gribbin's 'In Search of the Multiverse'.

At the very least, this book will make you rethink the word 'universe'.
Just when you think it simply can't get any more off topic...

Harry Hill's Surreal of the Week.
TheBramble is offline   Reply With Quote