Pursuit Of Women

This is a discussion on Pursuit Of Women within the The Foyer forums, part of the Off the Grid category; Yep. If you wait for the perfect set up, you'll miss out on some great trades. Or something. You hesitate. ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Oct 13, 2008, 10:59pm   #15

Joined Jul 2007
Yep. If you wait for the perfect set up, you'll miss out on some great trades. Or something.

You hesitate. You masturbate.

If you don't pull the trigger, you'll be sitting at the sidelines.

Too many cooks is better than a bird in the bush in time.
Old Oct 13, 2008, 11:02pm   #16
Joined Dec 2002
JTrader started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGecko View Post
that's the whole bloody point.

... well, JT if you don't have the confidence to go out for a drink on your own, how can you expect to have the confidence to walk up to a woman and introduce yourself?

The next step seems pretty obvious. Either strap on pair, hang about in a bookstore, make eye contact and smile - or - get a new social circle of blokes. If you can't do it on your own, go and join a sports club (I am Rugby biased), wait until you are all out for a few beers (this is why rugby is the sensible choice - while the front row are all doing the yard, you can slip away with a GnT). If it works you are in, if it doesnt you can join the rest of the pack and drink yourself silly.

Another thing... I would clean forget about Ms. Perfect - you'll reject all the "potentials" far too early: Find one you like the look of and take it from there, no hassle.
Not sure its a confidence thing per-se, but going in a pub & sitting alone propping up the bar doesn't really seem something i would do - so far. Although if it was a very specific short term cunning plan that didn't involve drinking oneself under the table.....Nothing wrong with it, I'm not discounting the suggestion.....
JTrader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 13, 2008, 11:05pm   #17
Joined Jan 2006
match.com

There are some perfectly normal gals registered and interested.
abottoml is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 13, 2008, 11:08pm   #18

Joined Jul 2007
Internet dating girls: single, attractive, mentally stable... pick any two.
Thanks! The following members like this post: firewalker99 , KillPhil08
Old Oct 13, 2008, 11:09pm   #19

Joined Oct 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowninja View Post
Snag is, if you do those things just to meet women but don't like them, it's not a good start. You're kinda lying from the outset.
Let me explain.

In the light of the current economic conditions, I think it's good to learn how to become as self sufficient as possible. Therefore, cooking and gardening are particularly useful life skills in their own right.

Similarly, the other activities are good for de-stressing and relaxation in their own right.

It is of benefit for JT that women are interested in learning about these life skills and activities.

"The trend is your friend and divergences are your best friend until the bend at the end"

Party on like it's 1930, until Mr C (Wave) gatecrashes the party.
fibonelli is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks! The following members like this post: JTrader
Old Oct 13, 2008, 11:11pm   #20

Joined Aug 2004
ask new_trader what he does, then do the complete opposite. Should have a 100% hit rate.

UTB
Old Oct 13, 2008, 11:14pm   #21
Joined Nov 2007
I thought self-sufficient de-stressing is what JT want's to move away from?

MrGecko is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks! The following members like this post: fibonelli