Pursuit Of Women

This is a discussion on Pursuit Of Women within the The Foyer forums, part of the Off the Grid category; I thought self-sufficient de-stressing is what JT want's to move away from?...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Oct 14, 2008, 12:14am   #21
Joined Nov 2007
I thought self-sufficient de-stressing is what JT want's to move away from?

MrGecko is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks! The following members like this post: fibonelli
Old Oct 14, 2008, 12:14am   #22

Joined Aug 2003
Quote:
Originally Posted by the blades View Post
ask new_trader what he does, then do the complete opposite. Should have a 100% hit rate.

UTB

meeeow!
wasp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 14, 2008, 12:26am   #23

Joined Jul 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by fibonelli View Post
Let me explain.

In the light of the current economic conditions, I think it's good to learn how to become as self sufficient as possible. Therefore, cooking and gardening are particularly useful life skills in their own right.

Similarly, the other activities are good for de-stressing and relaxation in their own right.

It is of benefit for JT that women are interested in learning about these life skills and activities.
But we're not debating on the usefulness. You're suggesting he does things that he may not enjoy purely to pick up women. I don't like this approach. The woman he meets may think he enjoys those things and expect him to do more. Then what?
Old Oct 14, 2008, 12:27am   #24

Joined Jul 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowninja View Post
Internet dating girls: single, attractive, mentally stable... pick any two.
Excellent :-)

JT - I'd advise just following your own interests without any Grand Plan and something or someone will happen eventually. Anything else is desperate and contrived. It helps if your interests aren't exclusively male of course.
blackcab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 14, 2008, 7:45am   #25
Global Moderators are volunteer members with senior administrative powers to moderate all forums.

Joined Aug 2004
Of course, you can circumvent all of this dating and marriage nonsense JT and simply find some woman that you don't like and buy her a house....thus cutting out all the nastiness in the middle

Those are my principles and if you don't like them, well..... I have others.
counter_violent is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks! The following members like this post: rols , options , elitejets
Old Oct 14, 2008, 8:26am   #26

Joined Jan 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by counter_violent View Post
Of course, you can circumvent all of this dating and marriage nonsense JT and simply find some woman that you don't like and buy her a house....thus cutting out all the nastiness in the middle
If you want "women" come stay with me for a week or two... there are plenty of pretty young money grabbing ladies here in Thailand... fill your boots, you may never be lonely again
Old Oct 14, 2008, 8:29am   #27

Joined Jan 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by counter_violent View Post
ahh, this reminds me of the quip a friend recently made when looking for partners, or rather, stopped looking.

Whenever you meet a woman, ask yourself "Is this the woman you want to give half your home to in 3 years time?".

JT: cant you just a buy Ms Perfect from russianbrides.com?
(see terms and conditions, and warranties and returns policy)

EDIT: just checked. the site actually exists!!
# Defeat is temporary. Giving up makes it permanent. Anon
trendie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 14, 2008, 8:32am   #28
Joined Jul 2006
JT, that Afghan woman we were discusing on another thread yesterday might be just the job for you.

She comes with free housing etc etc.

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/foye...-not-work.html
yacarob1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks! The following members like this post: Paul71
Old Oct 14, 2008, 8:38am   #29

Joined Jun 2003
Jtrader, maybe you and Spanish could meet up on the weekend and go out cruising for birds together.

Just an idea

dd
dick_dastardly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 14, 2008, 2:23pm   #30
BSD

Joined Feb 2006
J, if you don't want to do it during the day in Starbucks / on the street etc, then do it at night in bars and clubs where everybody is A: open to the idea of someone coming up and talking to them, seeing, being seen and meeting new people is the only reason why bars and clubs exist after all, and, B: alcohol has nicely mellow-yellowed everyone, and, C: YES, go out alone, far better chances of meeting a girl than if you're with a group, unless you're all into the same thing, and don't have (t)wits with you that honestly believe that barely managing to get out, "Hey, you've got great tits", is a perfectly adequate, feasible and sufficient pick-up option.