Alan Rich new scanner

This is a discussion on Alan Rich new scanner within the The Foyer forums, part of the Off the Grid category; Hurry up he's only selling a few copies of the colour charts Gravity Colour Charts...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jun 28, 2012, 1:18pm   #17
Joined Oct 2006
Re: Alan Rich new scanner

Hurry up he's only selling a few copies of the colour charts

Gravity Colour Charts
pboyles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 28, 2012, 1:32pm   #18
Joined Apr 2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by pboyles View Post
Hurry up he's only selling a few copies of the colour charts
I think there's only 89 left, or was that some other product ?
the hare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 28, 2012, 1:37pm   #19
Joined Oct 2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by the hare View Post
I think there's only 89 left, or was that some other product ?
Well I hope not because all those hundreds of people in that queue will be very disappointed.
Old Jun 28, 2012, 1:40pm   #20
The Staff are paid members that perform various roles such as editorial, advertising, support or technical work.

Joined Jan 2003

I was curious as to how you knew which was a genuine question but met with your usual pernicious attitude and sarcastic reply.
Trader333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 28, 2012, 2:31pm   #21
Joined Oct 2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trader333 View Post
I was curious as to how you knew which was a genuine question but met with your usual pernicious attitude and sarcastic reply.
I actually gave you the genuine answer. Of course I did add a question of my own, which wasn't entirely serious but you seem to have taken exception to it.
Old Jun 28, 2012, 3:19pm   #22
Joined Dec 2010

huys and girls
i have his new system just a thought before you give him all the bad publicity perhaps it s worth a look at
those serious about trading do have an advantage and being fair to alan it is working everybody has diffrent methods so perhaps you should knock the one s that suit the individual trader if for some reason it s a totaly load of crap i ll let you no but if not i wont
welshguy121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 28, 2012, 4:12pm   #23
Joined Oct 2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by welshguy121 View Post
huys and girls
i have his new system just a thought before you give him all the bad publicity perhaps it s worth a look at
those serious about trading do have an advantage and being fair to alan it is working everybody has diffrent methods so perhaps you should knock the one s that suit the individual trader if for some reason it s a totaly load of crap i ll let you no but if not i wont
How long did you have to queue up to get it?
Old Jun 28, 2012, 4:24pm   #24
Joined Jun 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by welshguy121 View Post
everybody has diffrent methods
How do you know ? Has everyone shown you their method ? I have asked people to shown me their method, and not a single one is willing. So I am not sure if they are using the same method or different methods.

Perhaps you can show me your method. Then I can see if yours is really different from mine, or maybe it's the same.
BeginnerJoe is offline   Reply With Quote