Sniper Forex System

This is a discussion on Sniper Forex System within the Forex forums, part of the Markets category; Please don't forget, this is about Sniper Forex, a great system! This month is not a good month, at least ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Nov 18, 2009, 11:05pm   #2337
Joined May 2009
Please don't forget, this is about Sniper Forex, a great system! This month is not a good month, at least for now, but the past showed that the profit will come. If you don't feel comfortable wit the market right now, which I can understand, just stay out for a while until the market is changing. Sniper Forex is not the only system having a hard time right now. I am trading with manuel systems for over 1 years, 5 days a week and Sniper is the only one which is easy to trade. You get your signal, rules and stops. All what you need. I learned that a system is only good if the person behind it is good - this means if you have a proven system like Snipe Forex and you stay with the rules, than you become good as the system and you will win. Stay with the rules and follow them exactly! Loosers are coming, but winners too! Look at GBP/JPY for the last week and you will understand that no system will work good at this market. Better days will come, stay with the rules! Play a little with the settings of the sniper line, if the market is changing, why not changing the settings from the sniper lines to get better results. I changed the settings for the last 2weeks to 40 and get better signals in this market than with 30. It is mentioned in the sniper manuel that you can change the settings to get more or less signals. If the market is changing try to adjust the settings. Sniper is for me the most complete manual trading system I used until now. And I will not stop to use it. Sounds like a commercial!? No I am just happy to have it!

Holger
SXMTrader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 18, 2009, 11:22pm   #2338
Joined Aug 2009
If you have downloaded the spreadsheet, you may notice the difference between some of the trades and what you see when looking back at the chart.
My spreadsheet shows a long entry on 17th November at 8AM GMT (9AM Alpari) that made a loss of 66 Pips. This trade was cancelled by a short entry at 11AM GMT (Midday Alpari).
Both of these arrows have disappeared after repainting.
The worst about this trade that has been deleted from the chart is that it suffered the full pips risked, so 3% of the bank!
I've attached an image of the chart at the time. I've changed the set up of the chart now as the arrows and sniper stops were just too difficult to see.
Right click on image and open in a new tab - click on image to make it clearer if you have the magnifying glass + cursor.
Attached Thumbnails
sniper-arrows-november-17.jpg  
GumRai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 18, 2009, 11:27pm   #2339
Joined Aug 2009
I will try a screenshot
Attached Thumbnails
spreadsheet-screenshot.jpg  
Old Nov 18, 2009, 11:32pm   #2340
Joined Aug 2009
And here is the WIN-LOSS Sequence
Attached Thumbnails
win-loss.jpg  
Old Nov 18, 2009, 11:34pm   #2341
Joined Aug 2009
Oh and the last Trade in October was a WIN
Old Nov 19, 2009, 9:24am   #2342
Joined Jul 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by GumRai View Post
And here is the WIN-LOSS Sequence
Hey GumRai - that's alot of trades. You're doing well following all these trades. I found it too difficult to be on alert every hour.

And I think every Forex system apart from maybe 1 - 15 min scalping strategies are suffering at the moment.
forexsniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 19, 2009, 5:49pm   #2343
Joined May 2009
Hello,

Looks like the market is moving again. Look at GBP/JPY and GBP/USD. I have setting of 40and use MACD 5/35/1 to filter false signals and it helps a lot. This 2 pairs made a profit of more than 300 pips since yesterday!!! With Sniper it is easy to catch this moves. I made one mistake in the past, after having some loosers in a row, I stopped to trade. But than the bigger moves were coming and I was not in. Than I started to trade again with smaller wins and than after the next looser and stopped because I was afraid ti loss again. And, the next bigger move came without me. Try to use MACD 5/35/1 as filter and you will have less false signals. This combination with Sniper is working good! Less loosers = more profit! Even to change the settings from the sniper lines can help depending on the market.
SXMTrader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 19, 2009, 5:58pm   #2344
Joined Jun 2009
Is there a way to automate sniper as I cannot be in front of my computer 18 hours a day.
smithani is offline   Reply With Quote