ig markets - a criminal broker

This is a discussion on ig markets - a criminal broker within the Forex Brokers forums, part of the Commercial category; @ Jim898 so you're trading a wholly fabricated super volatile market-maker provided market aka. bitcoin - a market which recently ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old May 29, 2017, 8:45pm   #46

Joined May 2014
@Jim898 so you're trading a wholly fabricated super volatile market-maker provided market aka. bitcoin - a market which recently has daily ups and downs well in excess of 10% a day and... you got stopped out by said market maker.
Riiight so I wish you good luck with that complaint
f2calv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 8, 2017, 10:20pm   #47

1 Posts
Joined Aug 2017
Need help

Quote:
Originally Posted by pboyles View Post
Why not just trade with a direct market access broker and these problems would disappear. Granted you need a lot more money in your account but at least you know youre not getting messed about by a SB company. You can open a proper direct market access account with $5k for futures and it gives more leverage than you'd ever need. I dont think you'll ever beat the SB companies as they make up their own rules.
Give me an example of a DMA broker! I thought IG is a DMA broker.... Can you help me by giving me few examples of DMA broker? How can I recognize a DMA broker from a SB broker?
I need help as IG broker just closed most of my hedged positions because they suddenly increased the spreads ... they increased the spreads on my open position to the point that my available fund went to -900 within minutes.
Br_ioana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 23, 2017, 4:02pm   #48

Joined Sep 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Br_ioana View Post
Give me an example of a DMA broker! I thought IG is a DMA broker.... Can you help me by giving me few examples of DMA broker? How can I recognize a DMA broker from a SB broker?
I need help as IG broker just closed most of my hedged positions because they suddenly increased the spreads ... they increased the spreads on my open position to the point that my available fund went to -900 within minutes.
if you dont know what DMA stands for better be careful with trading overall

dma = direct market access = futures markets not OTC = over the counter
with DMA no one but the market sets up the spread... you see real buyers and sellers no third party messing in the prices
tuscan is offline Trading arcade or proprietary trading company   Reply With Quote