Spreadbetting - IG complaint

what has happened is mr put still about or has he bought himself a rope and found a tree
I think what really happened was - he got the rope and then went for a soap bar... however when he found one and was about to pick it up bending towards he realized that he is in a shower room with iron bars over the windows, filled with bunch of tattooed men... and hence his adventure went wrong way around.... so to say

the ring. my precious.. awww :eek:

but I hope you are not gambling with SB any more... or are you?

no, no more spreadbetting for me - that's a mug's game. my new philosophy is slow and steady, compounded unspectacular annual returns do into a large nest egg grow.

i warn everyone away from spreadbetting who mentions it to me, the only winner is the house, the wheel's always loaded in their favour - no transparency (with in-day pricing, only on settlement), no committment to enforce your credit limit, and little regulatory protection (slips between gambling and financial services) = buyer beware.

i'm sure this opinion will raise howls of protest, but those people will learn the hard way eventually - they won't shout about it on here, they'll just suddenly go quiet...speaking of which what happened to big mouth welshguy121, cat got his tongue? must be either a 1 or 3 then in my assessment ;-)

Spreadbetting, it's like gambling with a bookie that is allowed to change the result after the horse race.

i tell you what mr put it seems you are the real to55er here and after reading your comment which are totaly directed at me i ll answer you you pr--k

1/ yep by all means call me a wimp on here that s easy when your next coming to south wales just let me no i ll give you my address and you can pop in and just so you don t get lost my postcode is np123sw
2/no i don t drive a bmw my main car is my range rover sport 11 plate wt u got a f---ing skoda is it and my second means of transport is my robinson R44 Gilet wht s your the number 32 bus is it
3/ and no i don t work or never had for ig i am bright enough to be able to have multiple buisnesses and make lot s of money from them to allow me to play on my farm and have all my toys that i play with i play with the stocks and shares coz i m bored and i don t give to monkeys about lossing a few quid
I hope you enjoy the same benefits now p--- off and mind your own buisness unless you want to come to wales

Okay , let's everybody just relax !

seinfeld bootleg - YouTube

This thread started out with a valid complaint. Can we keep this discourse on an adult level please?

This thread started out with a valid complaint.
how do u know?

the court didnt favour it... otherwise the guy wont go bankrupt....

if u want to play an adult game dont take sides in the argument u know only from one side.

start healing from yourself, doctor