BinaryBet.com

This is a discussion on BinaryBet.com within the Fixed Odds & Binary Betting forums, part of the Markets category; Originally Posted by bearfaced You obviously havent tried this system on the binaries? I am making some serious cash on ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Aug 11, 2006, 8:14pm   #25
Joined Nov 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by bearfaced
You obviously havent tried this system on the binaries? I am making some serious cash on this every day, comes with step by step guide on the technical indicators for binaries and all the software and data feeds of the actual real time DOW at 1 minute level with it.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...MESE%3AIT&rd=1
If anyone believes that any system can help you beat the 5 min binary markets you are sadly mistaken as your counterpart (binarybet.com) in this instance will always have the upper hand as they can manipulate your entry/exit strategy to suit them. Unless binaries become FSA regulated this is unlikely to ever change.

In those 4 min windows you have to trade the binary delta can move an extreme amount and nothing on earth can prevent you from sustaining heavy losses if it turns against you. To be fair to BB when the market does turn they cannot give an instant fill so you will get a price reject as their system just cannot cope with all the price action on these events as you are not the only one on the planet who is trading/notices a sudden movement...

I estimate that an experienced bin trader may be able to have odds of 75/25 in his/her favour but that 25 combined with the lack of instant fills is the problem & prime reason you cannot prosper over any length of time. Most TA is unreliable over a 4 min window.

Having spoken to traders @ BB I understand that the majority of their clients lose money. Only an elite few have long track records of consistent profits.
Greed Is Good is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 12, 2006, 8:34am   #26
Joined Aug 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greed Is Good
If anyone believes that any system can help you beat the 5 min binary markets you are sadly mistaken as your counterpart (binarybet.com) in this instance will always have the upper hand as they can manipulate your entry/exit strategy to suit them. Unless binaries become FSA regulated this is unlikely to ever change.

In those 4 min windows you have to trade the binary delta can move an extreme amount and nothing on earth can prevent you from sustaining heavy losses if it turns against you. To be fair to BB when the market does turn they cannot give an instant fill so you will get a price reject as their system just cannot cope with all the price action on these events as you are not the only one on the planet who is trading/notices a sudden movement...

I estimate that an experienced bin trader may be able to have odds of 75/25 in his/her favour but that 25 combined with the lack of instant fills is the problem & prime reason you cannot prosper over any length of time. Most TA is unreliable over a 4 min window.

Having spoken to traders @ BB I understand that the majority of their clients lose money. Only an elite few have long track records of consistent profits.
Some interesting points you rais and yes I completely agree that these bucket shops are completely able to manipulate the market, which is why I only trade the hourly trends using finspreads or IGIndex (FSA regulated). I have generated 2000% return this year.
bearfaced is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 12, 2006, 1:06pm   #27

Joined May 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by bearfaced
Some interesting points you rais and yes I completely agree that these bucket shops are completely able to manipulate the market, which is why I only trade the hourly trends using finspreads or IGIndex (FSA regulated). I have generated 2000% return this year.
1) Binary bets are NOT currently FSA regulated

2) I thought it was meant to return 2000% in 3 weeks?
BinarySoft Chris is offline Software vendor   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 5, 2006, 4:46am   #28

Joined Aug 2006

Hi, Great post.But why do they do this(manipulate entry/exit strategy)while they will make money anyhow from spread. I would appreciate your insight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greed Is Good

bizmanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 5, 2006, 9:06am   #29
Joined Jun 2004
Bearfaced......IG and Finspreads might (in theory) be regulated by the FSA, but trying to prove unfair practice with regard to binary bet "manipulation" would be very difficult, if not impossible
Pippppin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 5, 2006, 1:17pm   #30
Joined Aug 2004
Hi I don't think it would be difficult to prove that accounts are set to manual or slow trading. Would this be against the rules if binaries came under FSA? I don't know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pippppin
Bearfaced......IG and Finspreads might (in theory) be regulated by the FSA, but trying to prove unfair practice with regard to binary bet "manipulation" would be very difficult, if not impossible
Bintrader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 5, 2006, 1:47pm   #31

Joined May 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bintrader
Hi I don't think it would be difficult to prove that accounts are set to manual or slow trading. Would this be against the rules if binaries came under FSA? I don't know.
It could possibly be against the rules, the thing is that binaries are unlikely to be FSA regulated in the near future (and may never be).
BinarySoft Chris is offline Software vendor   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 5, 2006, 2:09pm   #32
Joined Jun 2004
If binaries did come under the remit of the FSA, maybe it would. However, the terms and conditions of most spreadbetting companies give them almost unlimited scope to behave as they choose, which is presumably why so many traders find it difficult to take them seriously
Pippppin is offline   Reply With Quote