Betfair Binary Betting

This is a discussion on Betfair Binary Betting within the Fixed Odds & Binary Betting forums, part of the Markets category; Have you noticed that Betfair have put up some new markets in their financial section? You can trade DAX and ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jan 28, 2005, 11:05am   #1

1 Posts
Joined Jan 2005
Betfair Binary Betting

Have you noticed that Betfair have put up some new markets in their financial section? You can trade DAX and individual equities there now. Not that much volume yet but perhaps when people get their eyes on this.
Ozmoz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 13, 2005, 1:30pm   #2
Joined May 2005
Hi Ozmoz, just a quic question - i havent seen anywhere on this site yet about how binary betting works - can you briefly explain how it works and some useful strategies! Thanks!
dpate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 16, 2005, 12:24pm   #3
Joined May 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by dpate
Hi Ozmoz, just a quic question - i havent seen anywhere on this site yet about how binary betting works - can you briefly explain how it works and some useful strategies! Thanks!
Betfair don't offer binaries, nor do I think they could on their current platform, it just doesn't seem fast enough. Binarybet and binexx are the only 2 at the moment.
England765 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 6, 2011, 9:37am   #4

Joined Jan 2004
Re: Betfair Binary Betting

ig index are the main ones for binaries

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6CnAsdQiGzs

Last edited by Trader333; May 5, 2013 at 7:20pm.
Lord Flasheart is offline   Reply With Quote