Decision to make

This is a discussion on Decision to make within the First Steps forums, part of the Reception category; Being new to spread betting and looking on the web at so many different sites offering their services I am ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Oct 9, 2008, 8:44pm   #1
Joined Oct 2008
Decision to make

Being new to spread betting and looking on the web at so many different sites offering their services I am getting a little overwhelmed by which ones to choose.

I have opened a demo account with Tradefair and Capital Spreads. I am not sure which one is better though (both look and feel the same). i am going to open a Demo account with some others but just wondering what you all think is a good site to start with>
Vinnyvagus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 9, 2008, 9:07pm   #2

Joined Dec 2007
Hi Vinnyvagus

Take a look on T2W Review section ( T2W Day Trading & Forex Community).
This should give you some idea about reputation of particular company.

Hope that will help.
monkal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 9, 2008, 9:59pm   #3

Joined Jul 2007
I prefer (and trust) IG. I have had problems with them in the past so this is saying something!
Old Oct 9, 2008, 11:26pm   #4

Joined May 2008
Treadefair is Capital Spreads under a white label. unless you can afford to open an account with Futuresbetting.com, IG are still the best and I've tried most.
10kLoser is offline Trading system vendor   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 10, 2008, 9:52am   #5

Joined Nov 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10kLoser View Post
Treadefair is Capital Spreads under a white label. unless you can afford to open an account with Futuresbetting.com, IG are still the best and I've tried most.
I'd also recommend IG, much better than Finspreads and CMC who I've also traded with.
graemenash is offline Newsletter / tip sheet / trading advice vendor   Reply With Quote