Pgi

This is a discussion on Pgi within the First Steps forums, part of the Reception category; Hi Alan. Just dividing your loss by the intended winnings is how to see what you require to cover your ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jul 30, 2009, 9:37am   #41
Car
Joined Aug 2008
Car started this thread Hi Alan.

Just dividing your loss by the intended winnings is how to see what you require to cover your loss.

I have the trades for 03 03 09 to 15 07 09 and a list showing 03 03 09 to 27 04 09 showing the profit loss over that period using the new 3 hour rule.

This sort of info is available if you ask. I did ask that PGI set up a page on our web site, constantly updated for our information, but have heard nothing back yet.

Don.
Car is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 6, 2009, 7:05am   #42

2 Posts
Joined Aug 2009
Hi Guys I just come across this forum and glad i have i have been trading with PGI since june 19th 09 about 7 weeks i have traded 45 alerts using both the 64 rule and the cut/loss i have not been successful with either rule. I started with a account of 3200.00 USD and now have $800.00 USD i have spoken with PGI on several occasions and sent e mail, they now will not call me back and they have not responded to any of my e mails. I have been given a lots of excuses when i have rang them also conflicting information from different staff members so i have been very confused as to what i should be doing also started to believe i was in the wrong and had been making to many mistakes but no so. It seems to me that PGI have a problem with the markets or the way they obtain the information they are passing on info which is just rubbish the markets has changed and they need to change the way they look at the markets they should have stopped sending alerts until they have got it right. They are still selling the system but are not able to provide good solid information as they were last year. In my opinion they need t stop sending alerts out get the system sorted out and start up again there bull **** has cost me good money. I beleave the system will offer a good return but they need to get it in line with the current market and change as the markets changes. I have advise PGi the i will expose them if they do not sort it out.

Happy trading
Lotusspeed
lotusspeed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 6, 2009, 9:26am   #43
Joined Jul 2009
welcome lotus'

Quote:
Originally Posted by lotusspeed View Post
Hi Guys I just come across this forum and glad i have i have been trading with PGI since june 19th 09 about 7 weeks i have traded 45 alerts using both the 64 rule and the cut/loss i have not been successful with either rule. I started with a account of 3200.00 USD and now have $800.00 USD i have spoken with PGI on several occasions and sent e mail, they now will not call me back and they have not responded to any of my e mails. I have been given a lots of excuses when i have rang them also conflicting information from different staff members so i have been very confused as to what i should be doing also started to believe i was in the wrong and had been making to many mistakes but no so. It seems to me that PGI have a problem with the markets or the way they obtain the information they are passing on info which is just rubbish the markets has changed and they need to change the way they look at the markets they should have stopped sending alerts until they have got it right. They are still selling the system but are not able to provide good solid information as they were last year. In my opinion they need t stop sending alerts out get the system sorted out and start up again there bull **** has cost me good money. I beleave the system will offer a good return but they need to get it in line with the current market and change as the markets changes. I have advise PGi the i will expose them if they do not sort it out.

Happy trading
Lotusspeed
You seem to agree with the suspition in my last post, something has gone very wrong.

Allan.
wellsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 6, 2009, 9:40am   #44
Joined Jul 2009
Welcome Lotus; PS

What conflicting info' were you given, other than the financial cricis.
You could not have picked a worse time to start trading, things went belly up at the end of May. No alerts till 10th of June.

Allan.
Old Aug 6, 2009, 9:44am   #45
Joined Jul 2009
I see there 2 guests viewing, introduce yourselves, have you also suffered a little??

Allan.
Old Aug 10, 2009, 4:28am   #46

9 Posts
Joined Aug 2009
It's great to finally find a thread about PGI. People's ongoing feedback is extremely appreciated and may save others major heart ache. I was waiting for my tax return and going to join PGI. I completed a lot of research based on April/May alert logs and things looked good. My research and number crunching was backed up by the several replies in this tread that the system was working up until late May 2009.

I was also offered a good deal with PGI. After hearing the results for June/July and thankful for everyone's honest comments, I will quiz PGI and put on hold joining until the 3rd hour strategy again becomes profitable. I don't fancy spending 2 months trading to recover last month's loses.

I feel that the only way to consider joining again is to research end of month logs from pgi and crunch the numbres to confirm in my situation whether or not i'd make a profit. continune this for 2 to 3 months and if the system returnd to health then consider joining pgi. thoughts anyone?

so how is august panning out for the people currently trading?
books is offline Trading arcade or proprietary trading company   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 11, 2009, 7:19am   #47
Joined Jul 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by books View Post
It's great to finally find a thread about PGI. People's ongoing feedback is extremely appreciated and may save others major heart ache. I was waiting for my tax return and going to join PGI. I completed a lot of research based on April/May alert logs and things looked good. My research and number crunching was backed up by the several replies in this tread that the system was working up until late May 2009.

I was also offered a good deal with PGI. After hearing the results for June/July and thankful for everyone's honest comments, I will quiz PGI and put on hold joining until the 3rd hour strategy again becomes profitable. I don't fancy spending 2 months trading to recover last month's loses.

I feel that the only way to consider joining again is to research end of month logs from pgi and crunch the numbres to confirm in my situation whether or not i'd make a profit. continune this for 2 to 3 months and if the system returnd to health then consider joining pgi. thoughts anyone?

so how is august panning out for the people currently trading?

Welcome Books,

Good idea to crunch for 2-3 months and join if it becomes profitable again. How are you going to get the logs (as you put it ), if you are not a member?

Although we can not view PGI's live trading account , I am sure that PGI would still run that account. PGI would be able to copy and paste all the information, as to what trades were placed and how many times each trade may have been doubled, and email that info to all the members.

I spoke with Nelson, at PGI, on the phone yesterday and he told me that he would email to me all the alerts that there have been since the 20th of June, they still have not arrived at 3.00 pm today, Tuesday 11th August.

Allan.

PS; As for August, 1alert on the 4th and 2 alerts on the 10th. Anyone got any others or know the results???

Last edited by wellsey; Aug 11, 2009 at 9:13am. Reason: extra thoughts
Old Aug 11, 2009, 9:13am   #48
Joined Jul 2009
????? Who are the guests???????

Last edited by wellsey; Aug 11, 2009 at 9:17am. Reason: Just saw 3 guests
Old Aug 11, 2009, 2:23pm   #49

9 Posts
Joined Aug 2009
Hi Wellsey,

During my initial research back in the start of April, PGI provided April and May Logs so I'm still a serious potential PGI client so i'm sure they will provide more if I ask. I just need to see the system recover and then I will take the plunge.

August looks lean but thats ok if they are coming through within three trades.

wouldnt mind those logs if you get your hands on them.
books is offline Trading arcade or proprietary trading company   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 19, 2009, 3:05am   #50
dpn

3 Posts
Joined Aug 2009
Hey all, I have been getting calls from Mark at PGI.. I think I understand well enough how the system works, but I'm not sure whether I should cough up the money.

Does anyone know if the legislation (re betting windfalls) is going to change any time soon?

What's the current status of alerts? More recently there seems to be negativity on this thread... should I wait a bit before signing up?

I suppose I still have this fear of this being a bit of a scam
dpn is offline   Reply With Quote