lifestyle trader

This is a discussion on lifestyle trader within the Educational Resources forums, part of the Commercial category; Originally Posted by Lyza One of the goals of this thread is to try to highlight and prevent people from ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Nov 9, 2012, 12:58pm   #181
Joined Feb 2012
Re: lifestyle trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyza View Post
One of the goals of this thread is to try to highlight and prevent people from parting with their hard earned cash.

However, the last few posts indicate a far worse issue.

Jamie, I truly sympathise with your issues and want to make a point.

At this very moment,in Great Britain there is a lot of media coverage on a similar topic and it is big news since
the gentleman in question is/was very high profile. He has passed on but this is not stopping a full investigation into his past.

Just check out any of the newspapers there and you will see what I mean.

What this shows is, that it is never to late to report this sort of thing - Never. I don't know but in time, it may well bring closure on your issues.

Syndication, I intend to respond to your post but in the Connect Private Wealth thread,

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/educ...yet-again.html

since it is my view that Lifestyle Traders creditors have done their dough and it is possibly too late for them.

It irks me so much though, when I am sent through details of 3 Aussie Rob Properties currently on the market on the Gold Coast. In today's Gold Coast Bulletin (9/11/2012), he has 2 commercial properties for sale, one is 5 Million, the other, not sure but let's say a million plus and also a residential property on the market for close to 1 million.

You must be staggered by this!!!! Well I can tell you, I was.

Is this creditors money? Well not directly but most probably, will they see it, probably not.

So why post to my response to syndication CPW thread, well I see another bus load of lemmings loading up on the well traveled path of Aussie Rob, who
will no doubt end up at the bottom of the cliff. We need to highlight this fact to them and they may well look at that post but not this.
I think it would help all on the forum to know what type of abuse you suffered. Does not matter where you live. This is serious.
Deepdale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 12, 2012, 3:20am   #182

3 Posts
Joined Apr 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepdale View Post
I think it would help all on the forum to know what type of abuse you suffered. Does not matter where you live. This is serious.
Hello Deepdale,

I need to send you a private message but as I'm a long way short of the necessary 15 postings to use the pm facility could you please pm me.

Please be assured, this is a sincere request and I don't represent any official authority.

Thank you.
malmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 12, 2012, 5:54am   #183

Joined Oct 2012

Quote:
I am sure, that people should share. At specially on the forums where can be different people from different countries and with different points of view. This sharing can help solve the problem even if you have never met this people before or they totally don't know you.
Old Nov 12, 2012, 11:35am   #184
Joined Feb 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by malmac View Post
Hello Deepdale,

I need to send you a private message but as I'm a long way short of the necessary 15 postings to use the pm facility could you please pm me.

Please be assured, this is a sincere request and I don't represent any official authority.

Thank you.
malmac
I can send you a PM, but I am not sure how you fit in with the posting by JamieTobis87???. If I PM you, how can you PM me back?.
Deepdale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 12, 2012, 11:44am   #185
Joined Oct 2006

Quote:
malmac
I can send you a PM, but I am not sure how you fit in with the posting by JamieTobis87???. If I PM you, how can you PM me back?.
PM him your e mail address.
pboyles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 12, 2012, 2:00pm   #186

3 Posts
Joined Apr 2012

pboyles,

thanks, that's what I need from deepdale.
malmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 13, 2012, 2:40am   #187
Joined Jan 2012

Quote:
malmac
Well all

It seems the nasty hand of Aussie Rob Wilson has struck again. I note the comments made by JamieTobias87 about him personally have been removed from this thread. AS well as comments made that were quoting these comments.

Sadly, this means a deep and personal comment about the sort of man Aussie Rob Wilson is has been removed from the public eye.

However - I do have copies of these comments and if you wish to read them (as they were available publicly - please send me a PM requesting them.

As I said recently, Aussie Rob Wilson is basically a bully. If you do not do what he wants, he will bully you to the put of making your life horrid. He has no caring for what he has done to the lives of others, including the large number of creditors he owes in excess of $5m to from his failed company, Lifestyle Trader.

He took the funds and has purchased a good number of properties that are all on the market now - and even as we discuss this - he is selling his new scheme (scam) to those who believe his sob story - he is selling Connect Private Wealth.

Do NOT believe his sob stories. Rob Wilson deceived and lied to us all about his precious Lifestyle Trader and its charts............ he will lie to you now about his Connect Private Wealth.

The only wealth he is connecting - is yours with his.
UizBSme Nahmorz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 22, 2012, 6:21am   #188

Joined Jun 2009

InteractiveOptionsAU (IF YOU LIKE MY POSTS LIKE US ON FACEBOOK and come talk about trading)

UPDATES: on this forums best mate

FACEBOOK:
https://www.facebook.com/ConnectPrivateWealth

http://vipmembers.connectprivateweal...ex.php?afid=56 Connect(me with)PrivateWealth
With NO UPFRONT PAYMENT just an insanely affordable monthly subscription
https://connectprivatewealth.zendesk.com/home

TWITTER:
https://twitter.com/CasaProperties
https://twitter.com/aussierobus
https://twitter.com/AussieRobOnline
Click the image to open in full size.

It might be worth all those that were ripped off by him to get onto his FB... maybe say something like...

"Will this end up the way Lifestyle Traders did?
With ASIC revoking licences and where the general public gets fleeced of their hard earned money on a system that is utter garbage?
Same scammer, different scam
"

Last edited by lloydbee; Nov 22, 2012 at 8:10am.
lloydbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 22, 2012, 10:43am   #189
Joined Oct 2006

I suggest you go to his Facebook page and look for people that are following him, send them a message via Facebook and inform them about the scam. If you copy/paste the message you can inform a lot of people in a short time. Send a link to this thread as well as any ASIC press releases about him.
pboyles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 22, 2012, 11:13am   #190

Joined Jun 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by pboyles View Post
Send a link to this thread as well as any ASIC press releases about him.
The ASIC link is located on my websites page that I have running, that's good enough for me, I'm not one of his victims I'm merely someone who dislikes dishonest inadequate people and like to post what information I can find that might be of interest to others.

I was going to post on his FB page and or interested people but why would people believe me, I am nothing to do with him or his so called services and also maybe some of these people are simply his friends or associates.