lifestyle trader

This is a discussion on lifestyle trader within the Educational Resources forums, part of the Commercial category; ASIC have only just begun! There is soooo much more to be revealed and you will hear it here as ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Apr 16, 2012, 10:36am   #127

5 Posts
Joined Mar 2012
Re: lifestyle trader

ASIC have only just begun! There is soooo much more to be revealed and you will hear it here as we go through the stages. Staff that have NOT still been paid their entitlements can now contact Geers. This will however take Geers a few months before they pay a portion of the outstanding entitlements but it is better than nothing. Staff should be grateful for ALL the people that helped stop these people ripping off more people. So I thank you
asica komingtogetu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 19, 2012, 6:09am   #128
Joined Feb 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by exlifestyletoo View Post
ICS are lying through their teeth again.

Adam Prideaux - General Manager | Investment Capital Systems has sent out an email to all Lifestyle clients and quotes " During the webinar we received a number of questions from our members" Adam Prideaux sent out this statement about Rob Wilson & Murray Priestley:

"Do Murray Priestley and Rob Wilson have any involvement in ICS and Intell?
Neither Rob Wilson nor Murray Priestly has any involvement in the operations of ICS and Intell. When the doors at Lifestyle Trader closed, ICS took over the operation of the business to be able to service and support both past and present clients. In the same way Intell has taken over the operations of LIS."

What liars! People need to ALWAYS read between the lines when any of these guys make any statements. I noticed that Adam Prideaux conveniently said "in the operations" he forgets to mention that they get kickbacks.

Rob Wilson & Murray Priestley must be Adam Prideaux mentors as he is following the same path that these dodgy guys took - Liar as much as possible!

Adam Prideaux states "When the doors at Lifestyle Trader closed, ICS took over the operation of the business to be able to service and support both past and present clients."

What support has Lifestyle clients received, they have lost their programs that they brought and ICS are NOT honouring these packages but receives commission for the clients bank accounts. Surely if Investment Capital Systems can take the assets from Lifestyle they should have at least honoured the agreements with coaching etc.

They are just money hungry rip off *******s!!!!! Do not trust or invest with these people. You have been warned.
Exlifestyletoo....well said
The forum continues to do its job in bringing all these scammers to account.
Look where we are today:
*Lifestyle Trader will be liquidated.
*The liquidator will investigate the illegal transfer to ICS.
*Look out the lot of you including ICS
*Aussie Rob is in hiding. He failed to understand the concept of Robin Hood who robbed from the rich and gave to the poor. Aussie Rob"bed" from the poor to make himself rich.
*Priestley and Fullick continue to sail into shark and crocodile infested waters. Fullick paddling while Priestley dreams up his next scam. Maybe they are on their way to run a Tupperware party. They are not even capable of that.

Lets stand back now and watch ASIC rip these scammers apart.
[/LIST]
Deepdale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 25, 2012, 1:29pm   #129
Joined Feb 2012
Smile Re: lifestyle trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by UizBSme Nahmorz View Post
Here is another NEWSFLASH!!!
It seems that Alpha Captial Management changed its name back on 06/07/0211 - it is now called MASTERPLUS Capital Management........ see this ASIC link: ASIC Free Company Name Search

Maybe this is a way they can hide building this managed fund??? Everyone thinks it is called Alpha Capital when in fact it is called Masterplus Capital??

THEN when you do a Google search for "Masterplus Capital Management", you find this link: crowdSPRING | MasterPlus Capital Management by mgcreatives (2...

So now you can see that Lifetyle Trader is definitely linked to this Fund that Rob Wilson and Murray Priestley are building.

Investors, run before you are burnt like everyone else that has been linked to these to crims.
The Forum have the following information:
Alpha Capital Management became a AFS authorised representative (no 419527) of Columbus Investments Ltd (AFSL 246943) on 28 Mar 2012. Columbus Investments reside at Level 12, 95 Pitt St, Sydney.
What we do not know is whether Priestley is still involved with Alpha????
What we do know is that ACM lodged with ASIC a change of officeholder form on 18 Apr 2012.
Columbus also lodged with ASIC change of officeholder form on 23 Apr 2012.
Watch this space.
Deepdale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 29, 2012, 12:06pm   #130

1 Posts
Joined Apr 2012

HI TRADERS111
Just read your thread,i am a victim and are about to write to them,i see you recieved your refund,and some are not,i guess its how you word it,have you any tips for me.
thanks
regards
pete
pete wolfe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 30, 2012, 4:46am   #131
Joined Jan 2012
Exclamation Re: lifestyle trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete wolfe View Post
HI TRADERS111
Just read your thread,i am a victim and are about to write to them,i see you recieved your refund,and some are not,i guess its how you word it,have you any tips for me.
thanks
regards
pete
Tips are a bit late now sadly as Lifestyle Trader is now in the hands of the Liquidators. You might like to phone ASIC and ask them where you stand with regards refund and/or the EU (enforceable undertaking). I have been told by a trader that Lifestyle Trader did not comply with the EU rules as they had not been contacted by LT as the EU said they should have been. If this is you also, perhaps maybe that is your line of action - phone ASIC and ask what is possible for you. Good Luck....... and so you know, I don't really think anyone on this forum thread has received a refund. (just my interpretation mind you)
UizBSme Nahmorz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 30, 2012, 5:10am   #132
Joined Feb 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by UizBSme Nahmorz View Post
Tips are a bit late now sadly as Lifestyle Trader is now in the hands of the Liquidators. You might like to phone ASIC and ask them where you stand with regards refund and/or the EU (enforceable undertaking).

I have been told by a trader that Lifestyle Trader did not comply with the EU rules as they had not been contacted by LT as the EU said they should have been. If this is you also, perhaps maybe that is your line of action - phone ASIC and ask what is possible for you.
Good Luck....... and so you know, I don't really think anyone on this forum thread has received a refund. (just my interpretation mind you)
After contacting the person at ASIC by phone, PUT IT ALL IN WRITING AND EMAIL IT TO THE PERSON AT ASIC.

ALWAYS, PUT EVERYTHING IN WRITING WHENEVER YOU ARE DISCUSSING A FINANCIAL DISPUTE (ESPECIALLY INVOLVING GOVERNMENT AUTHORITIES).
shewolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 30, 2012, 5:50am   #133

4 Posts
Joined Jan 2012

I would think you have a better chance of getting a refund now, with the appotiment of Morton's Solvency Accountants. Surely any dodgy deals will be looked at and value returned where possible. If you do a quick google, you will see Mortons has alot of experience.
lunalucky is offline   Reply With Quote