lifestyle trader

This is a discussion on lifestyle trader within the Educational Resources forums, part of the Commercial category; Originally Posted by eighteen First rule of trading, never trust aussies arabs or russians. Judging by recent experiences that's probably ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jun 6, 2012, 10:45pm   #145
Joined Oct 2006
Re: lifestyle trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by eighteen View Post
First rule of trading, never trust aussies arabs or russians.

Judging by recent experiences that's probably good advice.
pboyles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 7, 2012, 12:28am   #146
Joined Jan 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by pboyles View Post
Judging by recent experiences that's probably good advice.
You know, I'm not going to agree that you can't trust certain nationalities etc regardless of whether we are talking trading, business, or whatever. I think this is just an emotional statement that has no grounding at all and I really do not see how it adds value to this forum thread.

I do agree that there are certain "people" that should never be trusted.

Obviously Aussie Rob Wilson and Murray Priestley fit into that group of 'certain people'.
UizBSme Nahmorz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 25, 2012, 7:53pm   #147

2 Posts
Joined Jun 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by daytray View Post
Good on you! How did you do it? I just started the refund request process. My future behaviour (e.g. media) will depend on how quickly they provide a refund now. I purchased the product before the campaign period the ASIC refers to. The claims, however, were exactly the same ("renting shares out like real estate", 5-10%/month, etc).
I've got it written and on their free DVD they're distributed. We even talked to Rob Wilson personally after one even, where he repeated these claims)
We'll see.
Feel free to get in touch with me. Might be useful to know more people in the same boat, in case they refuse refunds for whatever reasons.
My self and a friend also purchase the program and only have just found out that the ASIC ruling exisiste and only have a very short time to place a claim for refund how do we launch an appeal . we need to do so asap !!
bdsa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 25, 2012, 8:02pm   #148

2 Posts
Joined Jun 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by traders111 View Post
My experience may not apply to you which go back to 3 years ago. But I'm pretty sure the system which they are selling is a joke, they make money by selling product not by trading.

When did you purchase their product, the enforceable undertaking stated that it started from Aug 2008. You should get response within 5 days when you sent your refund request, but I wont' be surprised if they refuse to refund or no response at all.
I too as well as a work friend are a victims and have only just found out that it is possible to make a claim , Yoiu say you went hrough legal channels ! could you please send info or be a little more specific as our time to place a clain is fast running out ! bdsa@westnet.com.au
bdsa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 27, 2012, 7:58am   #149
Joined Jan 2012

Well what do you know! This has emerged from the internet wilderness. A website supposedly by a Resturant guru, in fact a DORU called Rob Wilson. Check out this website! Can you believe this! Restaurant Doru:

Now, this is by a bloke that sent not one, but 2 cafes broke! Yes his 2 Urban Cafes went broke, he just shut them down cause he couldn't make money. So now he has this site, boasting how good he is as a restaurantdoru.

And read this from the bottom of the site: Mate,I Have A Proven Step-By-Step System That Worked For Me. I’ve Proved That It Works So There Is ABSOLUTELY NO REASON Why It Can’t Work For YOU. Let’s Work Together And Start Filling Your Restaurant Every Night!

Good Grief! How can he say, his fantastic system worked for him - his cafe's went broke and I am told, he still has not paid all the staff that worked at his cafes.

(please note, the cafes have been sold I believe and are now under new management - and we hope they all do well.)

If you phone the number on the Restaurant Doru: you get a voice message recorded by the Doru, Aussie Rob Wilson himself.

He calls himself a "fellow restauranteer", he doesn't have a restaurant - he had 2 little cafes - one he sent broke with bad management, the other he never got off the ground. Yah, if you want that sort of success, join his website by all means. Pay $97 a month to learn how to go broke fast!

Warning Warning Warning........... will this bloke stop at nothing!
UizBSme Nahmorz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 27, 2012, 10:53am   #150
Joined Feb 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by UizBSme Nahmorz View Post
Well what do you know! This has emerged from the internet wilderness. A website supposedly by a Resturant guru, in fact a DORU called Rob Wilson. Check out this website! Can you believe this! Restaurant Doru:

Now, this is by a bloke that sent not one, but 2 cafes broke! Yes his 2 Urban Cafes went broke, he just shut them down cause he couldn't make money. So now he has this site, boasting how good he is as a restaurantdoru.

And read this from the bottom of the site: Mate,I Have A Proven Step-By-Step System That Worked For Me. Iíve Proved That It Works So There Is ABSOLUTELY NO REASON Why It Canít Work For YOU. Letís Work Together And Start Filling Your Restaurant Every Night!

Good Grief! How can he say, his fantastic system worked for him - his cafe's went broke and I am told, he still has not paid all the staff that worked at his cafes.

(please note, the cafes have been sold I believe and are now under new management - and we hope they all do well.)

If you phone the number on the Restaurant Doru: you get a voice message recorded by the Doru, Aussie Rob Wilson himself.

He calls himself a "fellow restauranteer", he doesn't have a restaurant - he had 2 little cafes - one he sent broke with bad management, the other he never got off the ground. Yah, if you want that sort of success, join his website by all means. Pay $97 a month to learn how to go broke fast!

Oh my god. You are correct UizBSme. Will anything stop this charlatan?.
He describes himself on this DoRu website as an entrepreneur and restauranteur.
How can this be?. As an entrepreneur he left the Lifestyle Trader group broke and in tatters. A long list of customers waiting for refunds, disillusioned ripped off "no Lifestyle" traders, unpaid employees, unpaid suppliers etc etc..
As a restauranteur, sounds like 2 failed restaurants.
Sounds like any resemblance between Rob Wilson and restauranteur/entrepreneur is purely coincidental.
If I were Rob Wilson, I would disguise myself and get the hell out of the Gold Coast & Queensland. But not this man. Where does Restaurant DoRu operate from.....you guessed it. Broadbeach, Gold Coast.
One thing for sure, Restaurant Doru is another "rosy looking Rob Wilson apple".
Looks great from the outside but rotten to the core inside. You were warned above by UizBSme. Do not get caught.
Deepdale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 30, 2012, 3:28am   #151
Joined Feb 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by UizBSme Nahmorz View Post

And read this from the bottom of the site: Mate,I Have A Proven Step-By-Step System That Worked For Me. Iíve Proved That It Works So There Is ABSOLUTELY NO REASON Why It Canít Work For YOU. Letís Work Together And Start Filling Your Restaurant Every Night!

Jamie Oliver and Gordon Ramsay must be quaking in their boots that Aussie Rob the famous restauranteur has hit the scene. Maybe a TV show next, "Rob's Lifestyle Kitchen".
Deepdale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 30, 2012, 6:47am   #152

Joined Jun 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepdale View Post
Will anything stop this charlatan?.
Quick send $397 and $97 a month, seems he's now trying to scam an income Maybe to fund his legal costs