Murray Priestley Lifestyle Trader - Lifestyle Asset Management

I removed long comment I made about Priestley, utter utter bull$hit

I was also in the audience while Priestley sniggered and lied knowing we knew the truth

Can't believe they could lie like that

yep - theres a lot of people like that in the world .........and a lot worse of course.........a real real shame and luckily a much much higher % of good people

you have to remember that the mind is a very very complex instrument and it is reasonably easy to move to the "darker" side of how you treat and deal with people......and still feel as if you are doing no wrong ....

either by self training or by peer pressure its not that difficult to achieve this path and not lose sleep regarding anything you do to your fellow man

Sad but true .........
N

I removed long comment I made about Priestley, utter utter bull$hit

I was also in the audience while Priestley sniggered and lied knowing we knew the truth

Can't believe they could lie like that

I thought telling lies in Court amounted to perjury??

It doesn't matter how the lies are given. It is perjury if it is:

spoken (eg in court testimony) or
written (eg in an affidavit or other court form).

Perjury is a serious offence with serious punishment.
So sit back and watch the justice system deal with these people. Karma!!

you really need to read more threads !......this is just average lieing :cool:

I don't agree with you NVP. Its my own experience. I met Murray through my friend. He might have been in contact with Murray sometime before, so he suggested me to meet him personally. I faced a huge loss in my business and was not able to find an appropriate job as well. So, I though of investing the remaining money that I was having. Murray guided me through and earned good profit in return. Its really pathetic when we see people posting such comments about someone. Views of different people can be different. Its not that one person had a bad experience, so everyone will have the same. I had a miraculous return. So, I won't say that he's a cheater. From my side, (y) to Murray Priestley..

Marlene,

I think you need to get the facts from Murray again, because I know the full history of Lifestyle Trader and that certainly is incorrect, even the dates are off. The company was doing very well until Murray showed up and it was all downhill from there. A lot of people lost money, staff lost jobs and creditors remain unpaid. Add to that further investments for Lifestyle PE clients into AAA and that company went belly up, another one of Murray's projects. All in all this adds up to around 5 million in losses for a lot of people.

No those that were at Lifestyle, they know the facts, what you have is a work of fiction.

All

I don't agree with you NVP. Its my own experience. I met Murray through my friend. He might have been in contact with Murray sometime before, so he suggested me to meet him personally. I faced a huge loss in my business and was not able to find an appropriate job as well. So, I though of investing the remaining money that I was having. Murray guided me through and earned good profit in return. Its really pathetic when we see people posting such comments about someone. Views of different people can be different. Its not that one person had a bad experience, so everyone will have the same. I had a miraculous return. So, I won't say that he's a cheater. From my side, (y) to Murray Priestley..

Well Marlene Hebrew we are all so pleased to read about your one in a million experience. Like winning lotto heh.....who ever you really are. So if you are so proud about what you achieved, then identify yourself. Because all the ex ripped off Lifestyle Trader employees will be able to identify your acclaimed achievements. Stand up and be counted Marlene. We await your immediate response.....I doubt it because we all know you are.What a joker!!!!!!!

Marlene, if Murray Priestley helped you, we can only assume it is because you were a friend of Michael Fullicks'.
The story you have is untrue, in fact is the biggest heap of trash I have read.
You have written what you believe, and you do not know any better.
Many on this forum actually KNOW the truth about the direct damage that Murray Priestley and Michael Fullick did to Lifestyle Trader. Along with Rob Wilson's support, they brought the company to its knees - and left large numbers of staff without jobs and HUGE debts owed to creditors.

A HUGE (n) to Murray Priestley

It seems those at Lifestyle Trader are not the only ones to have doubted Murray Priestley's abilities.

It seems he has been investigated by the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC) and this has resulted in 3 year ban on providing financial services.

More information here:-

Australian Securities and Investments Commission - 13-134MR ASIC Bans Murray Priestley of the Lifestyle Group

and from his local paper the Gold Coast Bulletin here:-

Financial services ban for former CEO Local Business | goldcoast.com.au | Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia

Certainly not glowing references for anyone thinking of investing with this guy and it is a clear warning to stay well away from Alpha Asset Managers.

These observations were alluded to by Rue Le Truth at the very start of this thread and he/she looks to have painted a very accurate picture, so my suggestion is, go back a reread post 1.

Good spot Rue, it's a shame you did not post any further info.

lucky you indeed.........lucky you :cool:

It seems those at Lifestyle Trader are not the only ones to have doubted Murray Priestley's abilities.

It seems he has been investigated by the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC) and this has resulted in 3 year ban on providing financial services.

More information here:-

Australian Securities and Investments Commission - 13-134MR ASIC Bans Murray Priestley of the Lifestyle Group

and from his local paper the Gold Coast Bulletin here:-

Financial services ban for former CEO Local Business | goldcoast.com.au | Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia

Certainly not glowing references for anyone thinking of investing with this guy and it is a clear warning to stay well away from Alpha Asset Managers.

These observations were alluded to by Rue Le Truth at the very start of this thread and he/she looks to have painted a very accurate picture, so my suggestion is, go back a reread post 1.

Good spot Rue, it's a shame you did not post any further info.

Round of applause to ASIC :clap: And as for Marlene Hebrew....or who ever you are!!. Any comments re the above??. Don't tell me ASIC also got it wrong.

Hi all, I'm just wondering how Murray can start up another company if he's been banned from doing so by ASIC. Is it the fact that he will now base his operations in Singapore, and will not under the scrutiny from any Australian laws etc ? If so, he can no longer have any role whatsoever dealing with Australians and their $$$$'s ?

Hi all, I'm just wondering how Murray can start up another company if he's been banned from doing so by ASIC. Is it the fact that he will now base his operations in Singapore, and will not under the scrutiny from any Australian laws etc ? If so, he can no longer have any role whatsoever dealing with Australians and their $$$$'s ?

This man Priestley just does not get it. Does he think he is now off the ASIC radar?. Could not be further from the truth. He is treating ASIC and the Australian public with absolute contempt. He will not be smiling when the judge sends him off to jail. That day will arrive sooner than later. :clap:

Well it seems the creditors meeting has taken place for Aussie Rob's failed Lifestyle Trader and the losses total $4.3 million. Creditors were apparently told there is little to no money available. So the qurstion from them, "Well who will be made accountable" and that's a very good question, I mean no one racks up a $4.3 million debt without realising it.

Also, the Brisbane Courier Mail has run this story.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/busin...sbane-court-date/story-fnihsps3-1226715072730

2 things that can be drawn from this is that Aussie Rob and his CEO Murray Priestley are now both overseas, so the heat must be on. Also, neither seem to want to be accountable for the debt.

Priestley is still banging the drum over the EU contributing to the demise of Lifestyle Trader, well that maybe the case by 0.1% but the other 99.9%, well Priestley needs to look at himself for that one.

It will be interesting to see if Aussie Rob turns up for his Court hearing next month, I can't see it myself, he is still hiding behind his Mum's apron Strings!!!

Advice

Hello - I have just read this. A bit shocking. I came across Murray Priestley around a month ago when he was advertising a business group called G128. This is supposed to be a group of "grey haired" business people getting together every three months to help one another in business. The people chosen are all supposed to be able to bring something to the table to help the other people in the group to soar to new heights in their businesses.

Should I run? Is he not the business expert he makes himself out to be?

I am a small business who has struggled over the past 18 months, but am getting back on my feet due to my own steam and my own determination. I won't be taken down by some shonky person. Is now the time to make my exit?

Maini