Learn To Trade aka Knowledge To Action (Greg Secker)

This is a discussion on Learn To Trade aka Knowledge To Action (Greg Secker) within the Educational Resources forums, part of the Commercial category; Recently attended their 2 hour free taster seminar. Got sucked in and signed up so am due to go to ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Nov 24, 2013, 2:42am   #1
Joined Nov 2013
Learn To Trade aka Knowledge To Action (Greg Secker)

Recently attended their 2 hour free taster seminar. Got sucked in and signed up so am due to go to their two day seminar soon for £2300. Have now read things on the internet that have put me off :-( What I don't understand though is that they say the software is completely automated - there is no choice in what you do at all, so how can it not work and how can you do it wrong or not be able to do it? If it's all automated then the program does it for you?? Or was the two hour seminar blatant lies?

Please can anyone answer before I blow £2.5k :-(
jayneuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 24, 2013, 3:49am   #2

Joined Feb 2009
Is the money already gone or can you get it back? If you can get it back, you should.

You can check the links below related to Greg Secker. I had a quick look, and those who have been to the course said that it was mostly a waste of time.

Whether the course will be helpful or not, and I strongly suspect it will not help you, you obviously haven't done enough dilligence beforehand, and so should not hand over any money.

Last edited by Shakone; Nov 24, 2013 at 3:50am.
Shakone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 24, 2013, 3:52am   #3
Joined Nov 2013
jayneuk started this thread I absolutely did not do enough diligence :-( very stupid of me. It says in their terms and conditions that I can get my deposit back if I write to them by recorded delivery within 7 days - I shall send it on Monday! How they can get away with this year after year is beyond me!
jayneuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 24, 2013, 10:23am   #4

Joined Nov 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by jayneuk View Post
I absolutely did not do enough diligence :-( very stupid of me. It says in their terms and conditions that I can get my deposit back if I write to them by recorded delivery within 7 days - I shall send it on Monday! How they can get away with this year after year is beyond me!
I did the same about 5 years ago, I didn't do enough diligence either. It happens, so just get over it.
Write and get your money back, I'll happily tell you everything that's on the course and it wont cost you a penny
malaguti is online now   Reply With Quote
Thanks! The following members like this post: mikesil
Old Nov 24, 2013, 12:37pm   #5
The Staff are paid members that perform various roles such as editorial, advertising, support or technical work.

Joined Mar 2002
Quote:
Please can anyone answer before I blow £2.5k :-(
Hi jayneuk,
Welcome to T2W.

I'm sorry to read that you feel you've made a mistake and are now in a position of having to recover your money. Fingers crossed they give you a full refund. Your question about automation is a good one, but the best people to answer it would be the vendors themselves. If you do ask them and get a reply (ideally in writing via e-mail rather than verbally), please copy and paste it here.

In the meantime, here are a couple of FAQs that might help ensure you're better prepared in the future:
Can You Recommend a Mentor, Coach or Trading Course?
How Can I Distinguish Between Scams and Reputable Vendors?

Additionally, this Guardian article from last July may be of interest:
Trialling 'learn to trade' stock market websites: can you get rich quick?
Tim.
Please note: I am part of T2W Admin' Staff - I am NOT a Moderator!
timsk is online now   Reply With Quote
Thanks! The following members like this post: MajorMagnuM
Old Nov 24, 2013, 12:53pm   #6
NVP

Joined Jun 2004
Quote:
I absolutely did not do enough diligence :-( very stupid of me. It says in their terms and conditions that I can get my deposit back if I write to them by recorded delivery within 7 days - I shall send it on Monday! How they can get away with this year after year is beyond me!
dont worry dude we all do it ...........weve all been there and got the t-shirts to show for it ........expensive T-shirts as well

ive lost thousands over the years.........hoseracing scams / MLMs / timeshare /Property deals / trading systems ..... dont worry about it .....but put the pressure on him to return the money and post your progress here...you would be surprised what T2W power can achieve

to learn to trade all you need is time .........

The time to explore everything you can on forums and websites (for free)

The time to explore the areas of interest to you and test them on Demo alongside perfecting your techniques

The time to stay solvent whilst you trade for real money and really hone the skills

it will take years .......but it can be done

and GS and the other merchants out there are not the answer as they are teaching you stuff all available for free ....

N

Last edited by NVP; Nov 24, 2013 at 12:58pm.
NVP is offline Coach/Trainer   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 24, 2013, 1:00pm   #7
NVP

Joined Jun 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by timsk View Post
Hi jayneuk,
Welcome to T2W.

I'm sorry to read that you feel you've made a mistake and are now in a position of having to recover your money. Fingers crossed they give you a full refund. Your question about automation is a good one, but the best people to answer it would be the vendors themselves. If you do ask them and get a reply (ideally in writing via e-mail rather than verbally), please copy and paste it here.

In the meantime, here are a couple of FAQs that might help ensure you're better prepared in the future:
Can You Recommend a Mentor, Coach or Trading Course?
How Can I Distinguish Between Scams and Reputable Vendors?

Additionally, this Guardian article from last July may be of interest:
Trialling 'learn to trade' stock market websites: can you get rich quick?
Tim.
agreed....I was interviewed by the guy and I also recommended he have a chat with John Bartlett whos mentioned....overall the Guardian piece was well written and more balanced than most .........

N

Last edited by NVP; Nov 24, 2013 at 1:01pm.
Old Nov 24, 2013, 1:02pm   #8
NVP

Joined Jun 2004
that reminds me .....I must go to another one of these events and get thrown out again ......hahahahaha

N