Learn To Trade aka Knowledge To Action (Greg Secker)

This is a discussion on Learn To Trade aka Knowledge To Action (Greg Secker) within the Educational Resources forums, part of the Commercial category; I checked with the Securities and Exchange Commission because of the October 2016 ban on Forex trade related activities and ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Oct 24, 2017, 9:12am   #145

7 Posts
Joined Oct 2017
I checked with the Securities and Exchange Commission because of the October 2016 ban on Forex trade related activities and they have forwarded my information to their investigation division. I also filed a complaint for deceptive and unfair, unconscionable trade practices with the DTI last Friday. Yesterday they gave me my summons and sent a copy to LTT office too. I just received word from LTT that they have finally approved my cancellation and will refund my money. I'm not celebrating until I finally get the reimbursement. I've learned a lot from this not to be gullible even if the business seems legit. They have scheduled another round of "free workshop" here in our place, I hope a lot more people would do their research first before jumping at the "limited slots".
bgurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks! The following members like this post: formaster
Old Oct 24, 2017, 9:15am   #146

7 Posts
Joined Oct 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by kidmin View Post
Hi I wanted to do the same I did 10k downpayment
Go to the nearest DTI office, they have a form there and they will help you file the complaint. Best of luck to you
Old Oct 24, 2017, 10:01am   #147
NVP

Joined Jun 2004
i still see the Gregster is advertising heavily on youtube ......bless him
NVP is offline Coach/Trainer   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 24, 2017, 10:07am   #148
NVP

Joined Jun 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by turtlemishy View Post
to my fellow kababayan, please help me to warn other people who get enticed to attend their free workshop. I see this coming already, I was supposed to be part of the first batch of 2 day course. I learned my lesson - to google first and research before joining anything, and doubt if they give a "free" seminar most often than not there is a catch on it. its business and they need money to pay for the venue etc. Madami palang scam sa forex kaya ingat tau. If you are seriously into forex and need good advise without getting robbed of your money, join PAFTI or consult Mr Mark So. I've met them both and inde cla mambobola sa inyo about real deal in forex. But I'm not active at forex at the moment nagstocks na muna ako hehe
free workshops are the bread and butter of the Scammy trading industry ............you go along and then get shut in a room and hammered to sign up to expensive courses ....you cannot leave until you do !!!

its just the same as timeshare / double glazing / network marketing / and just about every other scammy hard sell industry out there

personally i love going to these things ....my record is being chucked out after 5 minutes on a learn to trade scammy seminar a few years back ...

the poor 12 year old kid presenting at the front got me ejected after my third probing question on a pattern he was demonstarting would guarantee people riches ......

I also rememeber in tenriffe being given vouchers to actually leave a timeshare sales pitch as they wanted me out of the room to then sell to remaining dumbass punters ....real Value !!

hahahahaha.....

N
NVP is offline Coach/Trainer   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 26, 2017, 3:53am   #149

3 Posts
Joined Oct 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by turtlemishy View Post
to my fellow kababayan, please help me to warn other people who get enticed to attend their free workshop. I see this coming already, I was supposed to be part of the first batch of 2 day course. I learned my lesson - to google first and research before joining anything, and doubt if they give a "free" seminar most often than not there is a catch on it. its business and they need money to pay for the venue etc. Madami palang scam sa forex kaya ingat tau. If you are seriously into forex and need good advise without getting robbed of your money, join PAFTI or consult Mr Mark So. I've met them both and inde cla mambobola sa inyo about real deal in forex. But I'm not active at forex at the moment nagstocks na muna ako hehe
thank you turtlemishy for making me join to the group.
RCRC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 26, 2017, 4:09am   #150

3 Posts
Joined Oct 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaehtla View Post
Hello,
Feel free to message me, i would like to help!!! I got my money back. For PH, please message DTI/ email them then they will contact them for your refund. Please share all findings you can about their scam. Will forward my email and contact if you need.
Hi good day, I also have deposited in LTT with the initial amount of 10,250 pesos, i didn't sign any agreement, forms or contracts in which they cannot refuse to make a refund. Still emailing and texting them for the follow ups. If they cannot make a refund. Please guide me with the process on how to contact or email DTI for that matter.
Old Nov 7, 2017, 1:40pm   #151

7 Posts
Joined Oct 2017
Got my refund last week. Thanks to the prompt action by DTI. Shout out to Aaehtla for your guidance
Old Nov 10, 2017, 2:00am   #152

3 Posts
Joined Oct 2017
Hello, please guide me on how you get your refund. cristianbuenafe@gmail.com this is my email. Thank you
Thanks! The following members like this post: formaster