Learn To Trade aka Knowledge To Action (Greg Secker)

This is a discussion on Learn To Trade aka Knowledge To Action (Greg Secker) within the Educational Resources forums, part of the Commercial category; It says I canít access private messaging cause my account doesnít permit me to po. Idk Iím not entirely sure ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Dec 6, 2017, 12:37pm   #166

5 Posts
Joined Dec 2017
Sorry idk how to pm here

It says I canít access private messaging cause my account doesnít permit me to po. Idk Iím not entirely sure how to pm you here po can you pls tell me how? Or if I can contact you on Facebook or phone please?
YbotteeCorinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 6, 2017, 12:40pm   #167
Joined Oct 2017
check your profile, mukang di ka nakakareceive ng PM
bgurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 6, 2017, 12:53pm   #168

5 Posts
Joined Dec 2017
ok ,, napm na po kita
YbotteeCorinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 13, 2017, 6:31am   #169

4 Posts
Joined Dec 2017
Has anyone managed to get a refund from these guys? I paid $4995.00 but didn't do the course. Have contacted them but they haven't replied. I read an employee review on glassdoor that stated they don't give refunds, and ignore department of fair trading calls, it mysteriously disappeared this week.
hollowcapitals is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 13, 2017, 6:53am   #170

4 Posts
Joined Dec 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by mf15 View Post
Out of curiosity, has anyone ever got back their money after they cancelled?
I've paid the whole installments, however i'm put off by all the comments i've seen. I've made a request to get my money back but they are taking a long time to reply. Their policy is that you can only get your full refund back within 7 days but I want to know how much I can retrieve if one has gone past that date.
If not, is there a separate organisation that one can complain to, it's a shame that after so much time many people are getting ripped off.
Utterly disgusted at how their organisation is ran.
I have the same problem. Emailing and calling them doesn't have much effect. I haven't signed any contracts with them or received invoices.
From what I've read on other sites, threatening them with legal action seems to work.
Old Jan 29, 2018, 3:59am   #171

2 Posts
Joined Jan 2018
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaehtla View Post
May i know how you got yours back?? Im also from ph and i just made the 10k downpayment today. Now im regretting it. I cannot commit to their monthly subscription which i totally forgot while making the downpayment.
Hello, may i know how to refund my downpayment. I also made the 10k downpayment 3days ago.I read a lot of negative reviews. Please help me what to do.
wovie1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 29, 2018, 5:19am   #172

2 Posts
Joined Jan 2018
hello

Quote:
Originally Posted by YbotteeCorinn View Post
Hello pano niyo po ginawa? San po kita pwede ipm or can I get your number or fb po please? Thank you so much Iím glad to know you got your money back!
Hello guys please help me too. How can i refund my money. I paid 10k 3days ago. Pm me please
wovie1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 29, 2018, 5:04pm   #173

1 Posts
Joined Jan 2018
Well, since youíve asked, this is my honest review:

The workshop is free. So aside from gas fare, not a single penny is spent. I found it educational, to be honest. I mean, you can read about Forex free online but some people prefer a class set up. Canít blame them.

There was a sales pitch, and their course was not cheap. I was skeptical for sure but I went with it anyway and It was cool. I donít regret it, I liked it. I got my moneyís worth. Don't mind the bad reviews, find out for yourself! LOL. I didnít find anything fraudulent about them but thatís just me.
alaskagabrielle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 29, 2018, 10:22pm   #174
Joined May 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by alaskagabrielle View Post
Well, since youíve asked, this is my honest review:

The workshop is free. So aside from gas fare, not a single penny is spent. I found it educational, to be honest. I mean, you can read about Forex free online but some people prefer a class set up. Canít blame them.

There was a sales pitch, and their course was not cheap. I was skeptical for sure but I went with it anyway and It was cool. I donít regret it, I liked it. I got my moneyís worth. Don't mind the bad reviews, find out for yourself! LOL. I didnít find anything fraudulent about them but thatís just me.
It is your first post and you are defending a program that is generally held in low regards by the majority of opinion as expressed. Your comments are generally emotional grading using terms like : "cool"; "no regret"; and "like". If it is a movie review I might relate to it. Please humor me by explaining how and in what way you "got your money's worth"? If you can quantity it I might be persuaded.

Those who know do not speak
Those who speak do not know
Since I have spoken, I do not know
Brumby is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks! The following members like this post: Quantt
Old Mar 14, 2018, 8:24am   #175

4 Posts
Joined Dec 2017
I went through the financial ombudsman, LTT called and said they would refund me if I dropped the case and rescinded all posts
Old Mar 26, 2018, 3:09pm   #176

1 Posts
Joined Mar 2018
Quote:
Originally Posted by hollowcapitals View Post
I went through the financial ombudsman, LTT called and said they would refund me if I dropped the case and rescinded all posts
Did you get the refund? I am trying to get the money back too, at least part of it as it has been now a long time since I signed the contract and I regret so much I got myself involved into this.
dora232 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 1, 2018, 11:41am   #177

4 Posts
Joined Dec 2017
No, typical ltt, the settlement agreement came with clauses that I hadn't agreed to by phone. Couldn't remove my posts anyway.
It's going through the ombudsman.
Have a look at trust pilot UK. There's people there that are taking action against them. Their emails are in their reviews. Good luck.
Old Jun 6, 2018, 9:35pm   #178
Joined Jun 2018
Learn to trade

Has anyone come across learn to trade before?
FLETCHER53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 7, 2018, 8:03am   #179
Joined Feb 2002
I've heard its very expensive and carries rudimentary content that's already in the public domain for less or even zero cost.

Simple trading strategies need not be expensive, though risk/money management and technical analysis are complicated and difficult to carry out in practice, so such content may be worth paying for.
tomorton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 7, 2018, 8:12am   #180
NVP

Joined Jun 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomorton View Post
I've heard its very expensive and carries rudimentary content that's already in the public domain for less or even zero cost.

Simple trading strategies need not be expensive, though risk/money management and technical analysis are complicated and difficult to carry out in practice, so such content may be worth paying for.
yep i agree with Tom ...most of the offered is available for free ...then they hard sell you even more "secret" systems and strategies in the sessions for you to buy and learn

classic Sales tactics.......if you've attended any property / timeshare / Multilevel marketing / get rich quick seminars you will be familiar with the processes

N
NVP is offline Coach/Trainer   Reply With Quote