CANSLIM & ShareScope

This is a discussion on CANSLIM & ShareScope within the Economic & Fundamental Analysis forums, part of the Methods category; Anyone here using Sharescope to practice the CANSLIM method. Months ago I setup a filter in Sharescope according to the ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Mar 12, 2011, 8:39pm   #1

Joined Jun 2003
CANSLIM & ShareScope

Anyone here using Sharescope to practice the CANSLIM method. Months ago I setup a filter in Sharescope according to the UK-ized version of CANSLIM (ie yearly EPS, etc.) but have heard virtually no companies show up in all that time. Just wondering if I've got my search criteria wrong ?

Am happy to swap my ShareScope filter with anyone elses.
rjay is offline Commercial web site   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 30, 2012, 11:20am   #2

1 Posts
Joined Apr 2001
Re: CANSLIM & ShareScope

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjay View Post
Anyone here using Sharescope to practice the CANSLIM method. Months ago I setup a filter in Sharescope according to the UK-ized version of CANSLIM (ie yearly EPS, etc.) but have heard virtually no companies show up in all that time. Just wondering if I've got my search criteria wrong ?

Am happy to swap my ShareScope filter with anyone elses.
Hi

I would like to see your Sharescope filter for CANSLIM if you still have it. My email is raharmer@yahoo.co.uk.

I submitted a post in the forums this weekend but no replies yet.

Best regards

Roger Harmer
mercib is offline   Reply With Quote