Zendas Picks Fx & FTSE350

Just had a look at Zenda's website. His profile looks interesting. As expected, no professional trading experience. Instead: "As a former financial advisor I know a thing or two about finances, but when I became involved in the world of spread betting and foreign currency (Forex) I quickly found that it was so straightforward that anyone with a logical mind could succeed at it."

EDITED: My original rejoinder was a bit over the top, so in the interests of politeness, and not getting this thread deleted, I merely make the point that a financial advisor is not at the cutting edge of financial services.

Last edited:
heh! i just read your reply in my email & was about to say "the ribbing HAD BEEN pretty good natured, until now!" lol :cheesy:

Oh dear Zenda, your reaction really is very poor, especially as your touting yourself as the man who is going to teach an introduction to trading and save us all from the so called scam merchants. What do you tell your students, when they come across a hurdle or have to think hard on how to answer a question about a failed trade? Do you tell them to just walk away and give up as you have here?

If you want to provide information on the trades generated by your system then you need to provide the thinking behind it, the rationale, the decison making process. If you don't then you're only advertising your products in a smilar vien to that of all these rip off merchants you're going after

Last edited:
Remarkable. Zenda (The Gender Bender) managed to hurtle from stage 1 to stage 3 in the newly-christened Circle Of Spam in LESS THAN 6 HOURS!! Gotta be a new world record.

Beat that Mr. Charts!