Z Code System

lbz321

Hi guys,

Just curious if any of you are using the Z Code System for sports betting predictions. And if so, if you could share your thoughts on it?

Cheers

Last edited by a moderator:
Review

I've used, followed and tracked their system when it was public beta testing mode until now. They are using a combine computer and human element for making their selections of games. The system are generated through star picks. They have a built reputation with solid hanndicappers on the forum with picks they release.

You will go through ups and downs with the system but the main goal is to generate long term profits. With money management of your bankroll and placing bets accordingly to their system, you have a high percentage of profiting.

Review

I've used, followed and tracked their system when it was public beta testing mode until now. They are using a combine computer and human element for making their selections of games. The system are generated through star picks. They have a built reputation with solid hanndicappers on the forum with picks they release.

You will go through ups and downs with the system but the main goal is to generate long term profits. With money management of your bankroll and placing bets accordingly to their system, you have a high percentage of profiting.

funny how you signed up in July and immediately posted in this thread and the other one regarding trading sports with nothing but good reviews about the z system and links to their site....

Hi guys,

Just curious if any of you are using the Z Code System for sports betting predictions. And if so, if you could share your thoughts on it?

Cheers
Personally I am not using this system.
But I saw a subscriber writing a personal experience with using it on this review site, gagareviews.com. I think his review is just impartial and sound. You can go and check it out.

i have been following zcode since last november.
at first i thoughts it's a scam.
the first month was not good but when nba system aragorn was
enabled , it's been several good months in green.
new mlb system
"kiss" just started in profit too.
will update later on the progress.

how can you NOT LOVE this site...
from their webpage...

In this episode

The Jfen story: a man who lives and breathes sport: exercising 5 days a week.
Jfen internet marketing agency and his celebrity partner.
Money is a good motivator: "You won't see someone unhappy on his jetski..."
Jeff's real passion: SPORTS and his Spartan games.
Great inspiration: Mark Cuban, billionaire Dallas Mavericks owner.
Making money doing what you love.
How to become a millionaire betting on sports.
Jeff's special bankroll management plan.
How to double your money every 6 months.
Reverse engeneering: sports betting vs sports investing.
Nr 1 NFL system by JFen.
Nr 2 MLB baseball by JFen.
Key factors to look at when analysing MLB games professionally.
The biggest challenge in sports investing.
How to gain confidence in following a winning system through good and bad times:
achieving self discipline to follow your system. "Scared money does not make money."
Getting your own golden goose.
Have a plan: fun betting vs professional sports investing.
Common mistakes of those who are starting out; and how to avoid them.
Don't watch games you bet on? Keeping emotions out of sports investing.

he lost me at JETSKI....
those things are an abomination....

i have "inherited" an account that is paid til may, i could post their picks here if there is any interest at all, but i will probably forget

person whose account it was is busto because he is from a state with a bad basketball team made up of young 17 and 18 year old future millionaires....

VIP Tips and Lifehacks.

Did you know that?

What to follow? What is HOT?

Top 100 Hottest Experts of the Week

http://zcodesystem.com/vipclub/top30hottest_experts.php
here is today's message...
they aren't claiming to be experts here, but EXPERTS are ranked on their site and the have 100's of them....
this seems like zcode is giving an honest message to me.....
how is this any different that analyzing the trends on the FOREX and scalping?
trying to out guess the banks?
trying to anticipate the moves in the market that have BEEN CHOREOGRAPHED by the big dollar boys in their secret meetings?
life is a series of negotiations and good and bad results.... this is just another incarnation of buddha as far as i am concerned, the similarities are striking....
did you ever feel you were just talking to yourself?
i do , but i also answer myself.... so i got that going for me...........

The following Top 30 rating is based on the Experts Daily Power Ranking Formula. The advanced formula is calculating the position based on the recent contributions (last 2 weeks), likes, experience points etc. It will help the followers quickly decide who is HOT right now and where they are posting the picks. The rating is fully automated and has no human bias! The hottest expert is also featured on the Wall! Updated daily.

this might sound crazy, but I am following their automated system alpha trend which has been working great for me....

I am a big fan of more data, i like to see how the experts pick and then make my own decisions, I never think you can be too well-versed in theories....

i still think it is worth hearing how people make decisions and use it as a sounding board..... its interesting how the one guy named mudrac (from a place that only recently got electricity) is handicapping run totals successfully....

knowledge is power
if you can figure out what the herd is doing
and avoid the fixed games

how can you NOT LOVE this site...
from their webpage...

In this episode

The Jfen story: a man who lives and breathes sport: exercising 5 days a week.
Jfen internet marketing agency and his celebrity partner.
Money is a good motivator: "You won't see someone unhappy on his jetski..."
Jeff's real passion: SPORTS and his Spartan games.
Great inspiration: Mark Cuban, billionaire Dallas Mavericks owner.
Making money doing what you love.
How to become a millionaire betting on sports.
Jeff's special bankroll management plan.
How to double your money every 6 months.
Reverse engeneering: sports betting vs sports investing.
Nr 1 NFL system by JFen.
Nr 2 MLB baseball by JFen.
Key factors to look at when analysing MLB games professionally.
The biggest challenge in sports investing.
How to gain confidence in following a winning system through good and bad times:
achieving self discipline to follow your system. "Scared money does not make money."
Getting your own golden goose.
Have a plan: fun betting vs professional sports investing.
Common mistakes of those who are starting out; and how to avoid them.
Don't watch games you bet on? Keeping emotions out of sports investing.
Sounds great hah, so any success guys?