Your opinion matters

Real-Numbers

16 1
Hello gents, does anyone have any research on traders in uk? How many they are, how much they spend, how many profits there average? Or what about you? I would appreciate some help to be able to get a general view of the Uk trader. And another important question, is who around here sees any weight in knowing info from the market depth? People always followed the price, and made trades according to it, but wouldn't people want to be able to follow the institutions that move the price and make trades according to them?

Mirardana

70 6
Well, if I can't help you with statistics, I have this opinion about market approaches. Each of us can use what's right and profitable for him. Of course, a simple approach with price analysis by levels can't always be fully effective, especially if a trader is really limited in knowledge and can't focus on why these levels occur and what affects them. That is why, of course, detailed study of the market is of great importance not only to make money, but also to ensure the safety of your money and to miss those moments when it is unsafe to act in the market. Not all traders understand this, and then wonder why they do not manage to achieve high results. I can see that you do not relate to them, which means that everything will work out.

sunnyday

34 7
Well, if I can't help you with statistics, I have this opinion about market approaches. Each of us can use what's right and profitable for him. Of course, a simple approach with price analysis by levels can't always be fully effective, especially if a trader is really limited in knowledge and can't focus on why these levels occur and what affects them. That is why, of course, detailed study of the market is of great importance not only to make money, but also to ensure the safety of your money and to miss those moments when it is unsafe to act in the market. Not all traders understand this, and then wonder why they do not manage to achieve high results. I can see that you do not relate to them, which means that everything will work out.
That is a nice one.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock