You can copy all trades from your MT5 platform to MT4 platfom in less than 1 second?

auto9817

Meta Trader 5 users know that Meta Trader 5 is the powerful FX trading tool. However the choice of brokers might be limited for the time being. I really didn't like this fact because some countries does not have access to the live account for Meta Trader 5 platform and they can't make money.

There is one way of overcoming this. The solution is to copy trades from your MT 5 to MT 4 terminal if they are installed in the same PC. In this way, you can use full functionality of Meta Trader 5 and you don’t have to worry about looking for the broker for your Meta Trader 5 platform.

When you have both MT 4 and MT 5 platforms installed in the same PC of yours, “MT5 to MT4 Trade Copier EA” can copy all your positions in your Meta Trader 5 terminal to your Meta Trader 4 terminal without much delay. The copying time from MT5 to MT4 is quite fast and I personally don’t feel a lot of delay. (Although I did not experience yet, the copy time might be influenced by tick arrival frequency in your chart. However most of time, the copying time is almost instantaneous and it is less than 1 second.)

Installation and use for the "MT5 to MT4 Trade Copier EA" is really simple and straightforward.

From now, you can copy any trades (positions) from your Metatrader 5 EA in real time and you can trade with your favourite MT 4 broker.

I guess this was something desired by many MT 5 users including myself.

Then enjoy this small toy and your trading.

Kind regards.

Attachments

• MT5 to MT4 Trade Copier Demo.zip
    910.9 KB · Views: 1,049
Last edited:
Updated Manual for MT5 to MT4 Trade Copier

Updated Manual for MT5 to MT4 Trade Copier

Attachments

• MT5 to MT4 Trade Copier Instruction-v1.1.pdf
    331.4 KB · Views: 1,759
Updated to MT5 to MT4 Trade Copier version 3.8

Trade copier is updated to MT5 to MT4 Trade Copier version 3.8.

You can use this for MT4 symbol with suffix for example, EURUSD.ecn or EURUSD.m or EURUSD.e, etc.

Attachments

• MT5 to MT4 Trade Copier Demo 31 March 2014.zip
    450.8 KB · Views: 397
Last edited:
Manual for the Trade Copier version 3.8

Manual for the Trade Copier version 3.8

Attachments

• MT5 to MT4 Trade Copier Instruction-v1.6.pdf
    457.5 KB · Views: 1,066
MT 5 to MT4 Trade Copier EA Manual is updated for version 1.7

MT 5 to MT4 Trade Copier EA Manual is updated for version 1.7 on 1 April 2014

Attachments

• MT5 to MT4 Trade Copier Instruction-v1.7.pdf
    475.2 KB · Views: 1,010
MT 5 to MT4 Trade Copier EA Version 3.9 Updated

MT 5 to MT4 Trade Copier EA Version 3.9 Updated.

New features added in the MT 5 to MT 4 trade copier version 3.9

1. Automatic scaling of MT 5 lot size is added. Automatic scaling of MT 5 lot size is done by comparing the balance in your MT 4 and MT 5 terminals. But you can still use “ManualLotMultiplier” variable to scale the MT 5 lot as you wish. Just set “AutomaticScaleOfPosition” = false, to use this manual scaling of MT 5 lot.

2. In version 3.9, the Trade Copier will not disturb any positions created by users or other Expert advisors in your MT 4 terminal.

3. Not new in version 3.9, but this Trade Copier can copy MT 5 positions up to five different MT 4 terminals in your PC. This option is great for your live trading when you have multiple live accounts with different brokers.

Attachments

• MT5 to MT4 Trade Copier Demo 14 April 2014.zip
    500.8 KB · Views: 350
  • MT5 to MT4 Trade Copier Instruction-v1.8.pdf
    505 KB · Views: 767
Last edited:
Update for MT5 to MT4 Trade Copier Version 3.9 (Minor improvement made)

From the version 3.9 with 14 April release, I made a small minor improvement in the version 3.9 with 15 April release.

The improvement was made to reduce or remove the file open error when user attach MT 4 EA first before the MT 5 EA is not ready.

But still it is better to attach MT 5 EA first and then attach MT 4 EA later.

Note that the latest version is version 3.9 released on 15 April which is attached on this post. The manual is the same.

Attachments

• MT 5 to MT 4 Trade Copier Demo 15 April 2014 Version 3_9.zip
    502.3 KB · Views: 252
    505 KB · Views: 476
MT 5 to MT 4 Trade Copier EA Version 5.0 Updated

MT 5 to MT4 Trade Copier EA Version 5.0 Updated.

What is new in version 5.0

In version 3.9, Sleep function between each copy of positions delayed the trade copying time. Therefore, in version 5.0, I removed this Sleep function for faster trade copy. This saves at least 1 seconds of copying time.

What does MT 5 to MT 4 Trade Copier do ?

Use your profitable Meta Trader 5 Expert Advisors with your favourite Meta Trader 4 brokers.
MT 5 to MT 4 Trade Copier can help for it.

Attachments

• MT 5 to MT 4 Trade Copier Demo Version 5_0 15 April 2014.zip
    503 KB · Views: 236
    505 KB · Views: 768
Last edited:
MT 5 to MT 4 Trade Copier version 5.2 is now released.

Dear All

MT 5 to MT 4 Trade Copier version 5.2 is now released.

You can now set your own magic number and your own comment for each Meta Trader 4 positions.

Note that there is words limit for the order comment, so try to avoid really long comment for your order. It is the same for order magic number too.

With live version, you can use unlimited time and you can also enter International Meta Trader 4 trading contest or trading competition using your Meta Trader 5 expert advisors.

I already entered couple of trading competition using this trade copier. This trade copier also save me a lot of hassle to rewrite the meta Trade 5 code into Meta Trader 4 code. Just copy the trades from your Meta Trader 5 terminal to your Meta Trader 4 terminal. That is it.

The possibility is unlimited with this MT 5 to MT 4 Trade Copier.

Then enjoy this demo version. (note that there is time limit for demo version.)

Kind regards.

Attachments

505 KB · Views: 514
  • Upload for new MT 5 to MT 4 Trade Copier 1 May 2014.zip
    504.7 KB · Views: 259
Last edited:
New relesae for MT 5 to MT 4 Trade Copier verison 5.7

With this MT 5 to MT 4 Trade Copier, there are unlimited opportunities. You can make money or you can test your brilliant trading strategy in the international Meta Trader 4 trading competition using your Meta Trader 5 expert advisors. Here are few considerations about the value of this MT 5 to MT 4 Trade Copier.

• Get Meta Trader 5 signals in your Meta Trader 5 demo account, copy the signal to your live Meta Trader 4 accounts (You can mix Meta Trader 5 and Meta Trader 4 signals into one live MT 4 account with this Trade Copier.)

• Build and test your trading strategy in the advanced strategy tester in the Meta Trader 5 and use the Expert Advisors with your favourite Meta Trader 4 live brokers.

• Build and test your trading strategy in the advanced strategy tester in the Meta Trader 5 and enter the international Meta Trader 4 Trading competition. (Note that there are dozens of FX trading competition in Meta Trader 4 but none in Meta Trader 5.)

• Saving a lot of time from doing conversion coding work from Meta Trader 5 to Meta Trader 4 (There is no need to spend a lot of time to rewrite your code from Meta Trader 5 to Meta Trader 4. Just simply copy the trades from your Meta Trader 5 terminal to Meta Trader 4 terminal.)

• Distribute signals from your Meta Trader 5 expert advisors to your multiple Meta Trader 4 terminals. (This trade copier support up to five different Meta Trader 4 terminals.)

Doesn’t matter you are coder or general users or beginner or professional. You will get lots of benefits from this MT 5 to MT 4 Trade Copier.

Then enjoy this Trade Copier.

Plus note that unfortunately I can't sell this software on www.mql5.com as this software combines C++ language with mql5 and mql 4 languages. So you can only get this software outside www.mql5.com market section. Just contact me if you are interested in unlimited live account version on [email protected]

Attachments

• New upload for MT 5 to MT 4 Trade Copier Version 5_7_7 May 2014.zip
    546.8 KB · Views: 228
  • MT5 to MT4 Trade Copier Instruction-v2.0.pdf
    547.9 KB · Views: 802
Last edited:
New update for MT5 to MT4 Trade Copier version 5.9 on 17 May 2014

New update for MT5 to MT4 Trade Copier version 5.9 on 17 May 2014.

With this MT 5 to MT 4 Trade Copier, there are unlimited opportunities. You can make money or you can test your brilliant trading strategy in the international Meta Trader 4 trading competition using your Meta Trader 5 expert advisors. Here are few considerations about the value of this MT 5 to MT 4 Trade Copier.

• Get Meta Trader 5 signals in your Meta Trader 5 demo account, copy the signal to your live Meta Trader 4 accounts (You can mix Meta Trader 5 and Meta Trader 4 signals into one live MT 4 account with this Trade Copier.)

• Build and test your trading strategy in the advanced strategy tester in the Meta Trader 5 and use the Expert Advisors with your favourite Meta Trader 4 live brokers.

• Build and test your trading strategy in the advanced strategy tester in the Meta Trader 5 and enter the international Meta Trader 4 Trading competition. (Note that there are dozens of FX trading competition in Meta Trader 4 but none in Meta Trader 5.)

• Saving a lot of time from doing conversion coding work from Meta Trader 5 to Meta Trader 4 (There is no need to spend a lot of time to rewrite your code from Meta Trader 5 to Meta Trader 4. Just simply copy the trades from your Meta Trader 5 terminal to Meta Trader 4 terminal.)

• Distribute signals from your Meta Trader 5 expert advisors to your multiple Meta Trader 4 terminals. (This trade copier support up to five different Meta Trader 4 terminals.)

Doesn’t matter you are coder or general users or beginner or professional. You will get lots of benefits from this MT 5 to MT 4 Trade Copier.

Then enjoy this Trade Copier.

Plus note that unfortunately I can't sell this software on www.mql5.com as this software combines C++ language with mql5 and mql 4 languages and use of external language (C++) is not permitted on mql5.com. So you can only get this software outside www.mql5.com market section. Just contact me if you are interested in unlimited live account version on [email protected].

Attachments

• New Update for Demo MT5 to MT4 Trade Copier v5_9 17 May 2014.zip
    594.2 KB · Views: 227
  • MT5 to MT4 Trade Copier Instruction-v2.1.pdf
    593.3 KB · Views: 945
Last edited:
Just answering someone's questions.

Advantage of this MT5 to MT4 Trade Copier.

You can connect unlimited number of Meta Trader 5 platforms to unlimited number of Meta Trader 4 terminal.

The ways to connect MT5 to MT4 include :

1. You can connect single Meta Trader 5 terminal to single Meta Trader 4 terminals (One to One).

2. You can connect each Meta Trader 5 terminal up to 5 different Meta Trader 4 terminals (One to Five).

3. You can connect single Meta Trader 5 terminal to single Meta Trader 4 terminals and you can repeat this for many times for other MT5 and MT4 terminals (Multiple of One to One).

4. Also you can mix and match Meta Trader 4 and 5 signals into your single Meta Trader 4 terminals and you can execute orders with your favourite Meta Trader 4 brokers.

Plus few tips to make the Trade Copier faster:

1. Keep fewest symbols as possible in you Market for Meta Trader 5 terminals. But this is not compulsory and with many symbols in Market watch the Trade copier can still reasonably copy any positions. No need to change anything in your Meta Trader 4 terminals.

2. If you change any setting in either of EAs, then it is recommended to remove the Trade Copier EAs and reattach them to your chart again.

3. For someone who might not used to open the terminal path of Meta Trader 4, it is may be difficult to find terminal path at the first time. There is step by step instruction in the manual. This is really easy.

4. If terminal path does not work due to UAC problem, then create alternative path on your hard drive.

Kind regards.

Last edited:
[B]New update for MT 5 to MT 4 Trade Copier version 6.2 (26 May 2014)[/B]

New update for MT 5 to MT 4 Trade Copier version 6.2 (26 May 2014)

Finally I added new powerful function on MT 5 to MT 4 Trade Copier which you can connect many Meta Trader 5 platform to single Meta Trader 4 platform.

Now you can do more things with this MT 5 to MT 4 Trade Copier. Below I listed some possible connection set up between MT5 and MT4 :

1. You can connect single Meta Trader 5 terminal to single Meta Trader 4 terminals (One to One).

2. You can connect each Meta Trader 5 terminal up to 5 different Meta Trader 4 terminals (One to Five).

3. You can connect single Meta Trader 5 terminal to single Meta Trader 4 terminals and you can repeat this for many times for other MT5 and MT4 terminals (Multiple of One to One).

4. You can connect many Meta Trader 5 terminals to single Meta Trader 4 terminal (Many to one)

5. You can connect many Meta Trader 5 terminals to many Meta Trader 4 terminals (Many to Many)

6. Also you can mix and match Meta Trader 4 and 5 signals into your single Meta Trader 4 terminals and you can execute orders with your favourite Meta Trader 4 brokers.

Here I will demonstrate How this MT 5 to MT 4 Trade Copier can solve one of very complex connection problem for users.

This might happen when you are running many Meta Trader 5 and 4 signal at the same PC of yours.

Imagine you want to connect your 3 Meta Trader 5 terminals to 5 Meta Trader 4 terminals like below.

MT5 (S1)==> MT4(R1), MT4(R2), MT4 (R3)

MT5 (S2)==> MT4(R1) MT4(R4)

MT5 (S3)==> MT4(R2), MT4 (R5)

Here, S1 sends trades to 3 mt4 (R1, R2 and R3), at the same time R1 receive trades from 2 senders (S1 and S2).

R2 receive trades from 2 senders (S1 and S3).

R4 and R5 receive trades from one sender respectively (i.e. from S2 and S3).

(Where S=Sender, R=Receiver)

Again demo version has some time restriction but if you want to have the unlimited live account version then just contact me [email protected] here.

Attachments

• New Update Lucky Pip MT 5 to MT 4 Trade Copier version 6_2 26 May 2014.zip
    631 KB · Views: 276
  • MT5 to MT4 Trade Copier Instruction-v2.3.pdf
    618.9 KB · Views: 902
Last edited:
New update for the Lucky Pip MT5 to MT4 Trade Copier Version 6.3 7 June 2014.

Guys, this now the latstet version. Please use this one only.

There is not much change from previous version. I only gave the EA the new name for easier calling as I have seen some of my customer was having hard to time to remember those old names.

Another news is that now I have managed to create website for the Lucky Pip MT5 to MT4 Trade Copier.

The link for website is here: http://copymt5tomt4.ucoz.com/

Kind regards.

Attachments

• New Update for Lucky Pip MT5 to MT4 Trade Copier Demo Version 6_3 7 June 2014.zip
    629.8 KB · Views: 218
  • Lucky Pip MT5 to MT4 Trade Copier Instruction-v2.5.pdf
    609.8 KB · Views: 1,113

Guys, this now the latstet version. Please use this one only.

There is not much change from previous version. I only gave the EA the new name for easier calling as I have seen some of my customer was having hard to time to remember those old names.

Another news is that now I have managed to create website for the Lucky Pip MT5 to MT4 Trade Copier.

The link for website is here: http://copymt5tomt4.ucoz.com/

Kind regards.

Is the demo functional at this time..?

Thanks

Interesting news about Lucky Pip MT5 to MT4 Trade Copier.

Several people are now entering Meta Trader 4 competition using Meta Trader 5 Expert Advisors. There is no barrier between MT4 and MT5 any more with Lucky Pip Mt5 to MT4 Trade Copier.

Visit here to read the experience.

http://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=473696&page=3

Other info about trade Copier is here.

http://copymt5tomt4.ucoz.com/

I also attach the latest Trade Copier for trade2win users. :)

Kind regards

Attachments

• Lucky Pip MT5 to MT4 Trade Copier Demo 6_5 23 June 2014.zip
    629.8 KB · Views: 419
  • Lucky Pip MT5 to MT4 Trade Copier Instruction-v2.5.pdf
    609.8 KB · Views: 580
Last edited:
MT5 Signal

One of the best MT5 signal MMDV Vivi 1 came back again. It already made 15% profits in 1 week. Unfortunately this became paid signal now.

This is probably bad news for some of you.

Copy trades of the 'MMDV Vivi 1' trading signal for MetaTrader 5

However there are some good free MT5 signals too. But I can't disclose here as I don't want to people rush to subscribe the signals and the signal will become paid one again as usual. . But my advice, list the signal in terms of growth. Filer them out some poor one using drawdown. Also check if they are using martingale or not (of course, you don't subscribe if they are martingale based unless you are curious experimenter. They tend to work well for short period of time making 100% -200% each month.).

Also more discussion here.

http://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=473696&page=4

Kind regards.

Attachments

• Screenshot1.png
    Screenshot1.png
    108.3 KB · Views: 424