Yawn

schoe

Typical I take the afternoon off work to trade and the Dow trys to bore me to death !! Is there a way of possibly guessing when these narrow range days will occur?

luckily 4 u i still have a couple of spaces left on my, once in a life time only seminar, on the secrets of trading.

U will learn when it`s a trend day and when it`s a range day, when to buy and to sell.

All 4 the bargain price of £2500 :cheesy:

i`m sure u`ll agree it`s well worth it to be shown the secrets I have learnt from such guru`s as V. Stanzione :cheesy: :cheesy:

On a more serious note ( yes I was only joking!) I have found it much easier to trade these range days since moving to direct access futures, from SB`s.

Steve

I would move to direct access but you can't set alerts, phone your orders from work or trade the Dow for as little as £1.00 per point!

Last edited:
schoe,

Narrow range days normal follow range expansion days. Friday the dow was down 125 pts which in the context of recent ranges was quite hefty. Today, therefore, was very likely to be a tight consolidation day. It might break before the close but will probably wait until tomorrow.

Hope that helps you.