1600678601985.png
1600678664842.png
1600678699355.png

Attachments

• 1600678785935.png
    1600678785935.png
    175.6 KB · Views: 303
Last edited:
XTJJ digital currency is not the value of the investment currency per se, but the value of the investment as determined by the market

I have never heard of anyone making money out of this. Any insights? I know that trading cryptocurrency has different meanings for buy and sell and I know the difference between sell and sale. But I am not sure I have heard any news about XTJJ since 2020. Is it still valuable? Does anyone believe in it? Maybe Tesla will buy it too? In this case, investing in it is totally worth it. Otherwise I have no clue why I should believe that this cryptocurrency has any future.
Elegans:

I have been trading XTJJ since March of 2021 on the NIBEX trading platform (China Market). My trading has done very well getting my balance increased by 100%. Unfortunately I can not recommend this to anyone. I was not sure at first when i loaded funds into my account via wire transfers. To test the complete process on the trading platform I did submit a withdrawal request and did get $1000. 00 transferred back to my account and this was successful. Unfortunately as my account grew from the trading I was never able to get any other money out. At this time I get not responses from the support team or the advisory I was working with on the trades (I have been ghosted as they say).

So at this time I can not recommend this to anyone. If anyone would like more details on this please let me know via this chat.
I would be interested in how you found out able this I get no information from any of the search that i have done.

Stay Safe.....

Elegans:

I have been trading XTJJ since March of 2021 on the NIBEX trading platform (China Market). My trading has done very well getting my balance increased by 100%. Unfortunately I can not recommend this to anyone. I was not sure at first when i loaded funds into my account via wire transfers. To test the complete process on the trading platform I did submit a withdrawal request and did get $1000. 00 transferred back to my account and this was successful. Unfortunately as my account grew from the trading I was never able to get any other money out. At this time I get not responses from the support team or the advisory I was working with on the trades (I have been ghosted as they say).

So at this time I can not recommend this to anyone. If anyone would like more details on this please let me know via this chat.
I would be interested in how you found out able this I get no information from any of the search that i have done.

Stay Safe.....
Sstellhorn:

Some Asian girl I met online has been pushing me to invest in XTJJ via Nibex. I have been urged to invest 2500 in but I’m very hesitant to do so. The currency appears to do well, but I have the feeling it’s not real. I have googled the major players behind XTJJ but there’s limited info about them. They have a white paper out there about the currency but it appears the contents are using some standard template. Let’s discuss and figure out what’s going on.

Sstellhorn:

Some Asian girl I met online has been pushing me to invest in XTJJ via Nibex. I have been urged to invest 2500 in but I’m very hesitant to do so. The currency appears to do well, but I have the feeling it’s not real. I have googled the major players behind XTJJ but there’s limited info about them. They have a white paper out there about the currency but it appears the contents are using some standard template. Let’s discuss and figure out what’s going on.
Zuwag21:
Thank you for reaching out. I was worried that i was the only one this had happened to. This is the exact same scenario that I went thru. You will lose any money you transfer to them in the long run. They will have you wire transfer money to a bank in the states or London and then the money will show up in your account on NIBEX. She will then tell you she uses an advisor to make the trades under her guidance. The trades will be very successful. She will then convince you to increase your profits by depositing more money on your account. It sounds like a well rehearsed plan. I have been looking into reporting this to a cybercrime division some where, but this has proven to be more complicated then you think. Save yourself the time by doing nothing with this site, you will be better off.

If your interested in any other information on this let me know and i will be happy to tell you more on my experience.
I would like to spread the word on this scam, just not sure of the best way to let people know. sstellhorn

Sstellhorn:

Oh my, almost exact same story. I tried withdrawing my initial investment (about 5k), wouldn’t go through. My trades had doubled my account to 10k. So I thought I would take my money and just trade with winnings so as not to be at any further risk, as the girl kept asking if I was going to put more in. Kept showing me how much she was trading and making every day. Seemed too good to be true. I made maybe 15 trades total all at her advice (and her own personal analyst). All made money. Would be great to hear any updates from anyone! Is this even real or a scam?

Oh my, almost exact same story. I tried withdrawing my initial investment (about 5k), wouldn’t go through. My trades had doubled my account to 10k. So I thought I would take my money and just trade with winnings so as not to be at any further risk, as the girl kept asking if I was going to put more in. Kept showing me how much she was trading and making every day. Seemed too good to be true. I made maybe 15 trades total all at her advice (and her own personal analyst). All made money. Would be great to hear any updates from anyone! Is this even real or a scam?

I still say it is a scam. Site is down that I know of or has changed as I can not longer access. Now I am working on figuring out if there is an agency that this can be reported to. Any suggestions anyone?

There's a reason why you can't find this at crypto-currency exchanges.
Or run a miner or network node.
Or create a wallet.

= SCAM.

Money ----> drain------> pour.

Solution for future virtual romances:

Tell the sweet Asian girl you meet online you're in love but broke and can she please wire you $500 so you can travel there to be together in happiness forever always, your heart is breaking, you can't bear to be without her. You just want to leave all your debts behind you and join her as soon as possible.

:love:

It's a scam. Trust me. When I began pushing she and crime partner to release my money, she became rude. She started taunting me. I have reported the bank she uses for wires to the FTC.

I have very little knowledge about this digital currency. Has someone invested in this before and what their experience has been?

Hi i used this platform and when i earn money they not release my money they make issues in my withdrawal and i never get money back. this is a pure scam. If you have any information about them or address i want to make reports them but i need there address

They send this fake letter to me

Attachments

• IMG_20210712_235227.jpg
    IMG_20210712_235227.jpg
    229.6 KB · Views: 135
Elegans:

Stay Safe.....
Hi my name is Moses, it happened to me as I started in 2020 after meeting with this Chinese girl called CHEN CHOUNG, when I first started trading the was then GICEX then two months later was charged to NIBEX I deposited all my transaction through from BINANCE to NIBEX where they will complete the transaction I even sold my car to trade on this platform her then phone number is +85363996290 I traded up to 1.4million usdt when I want withdraw she told me that I will have to deposit 15% of 1.4million usdt from my bank before I can withdraw any money that was the screen shot from my account balance at the time. I have few photos of her even in her apartment while she was cooking with her friend,I mean real her because I spoke to her three to four times on WhatsApp video call, I tried and tried to withdraw nothing and then I reported her to MACAU POLICE STATION through their police website and they told me that I should contact the police here in U.K. then the U.K. police will contact them I got tired and give up everything. What I’m saying now hence my transfer were made from Binance to NIBEX maybe I should follow up thanks

Attachments

• 2E8F5718-C1C2-44ED-9D9D-EFD5F4132E85.jpeg
    2E8F5718-C1C2-44ED-9D9D-EFD5F4132E85.jpeg
    177.8 KB · Views: 22