Xdelia

xDelia is an international EU-funded research consortium who are focusing on the role of emotions in financial decision-making. When trading, you will have experienced that emotions may affect your trading decisions in various ways. For example, after a depressing loss, you may have become more risk-averse for the rest of the day, and after a joyous win, you may experience overconfidence in your financial decisions in the short term.

In xDelia, we explore whether regulating emotions effectively helps to overcome the effects of emotions on financial decisions and helps the individual to stay focused. Mindfulness is a widely established technique to help individuals manage their emotions. So, we recently developed the Mindful Trader Training course.

Currently, we are testing the effects of the training in a large study in traders. If you are interested in participating and experience for yourself whether enhanced emotion regulation could help you in your trading, you can read more about our study and sign up here:

xDelia Mindful Trader Training

You will have access to the xDelia Mindful Trader Training for free (usually, mindfulness courses are quite expensive). Moreover, if you participate in the research sessions both before and after the trader training, we will send you an individual feedback report on what we learned from your findings.

Sounds like interesting research.... Could use some emotion regulation

I'd recommend you give it a go, it help focus your mind.
I feel I have improved from it.

Bear in mind its not about trading system or technique but about focussing your mind, remaining aware and how that will help with your trading.