X-Trader - bracket order with one leg

Sheen

1. How can I place a bracket order on X-Trader with only one "leg" being a Stop Market? For example, I place a limit BUY at 1701 and I want a Stop Market order at 1698 to be sent automatically upon execution of that limit order. In other words - every time I open a position, I want a Stop Market order to be sent automatically.

2. Is it possible to remove the last traded quantity column?

1. You need something called OCO trader (PS Trader does it as wel I think) - it's a plugin.
2. Sure, if you can't find the button in settings, just drag it until it's too narrow to see.

1. How can I place a bracket order on X-Trader with only one "leg" being a Stop Market? For example, I place a limit BUY at 1701 and I want a Stop Market order at 1698 to be sent automatically upon execution of that limit order. In other words - every time I open a position, I want a Stop Market order to be sent automatically.

2. Is it possible to remove the last traded quantity column?

Sheen, used to work for TT, let me know if I can help? PM Me

Sheen, used to work for TT, let me know if I can help? PM Me
Hi veritian,
If you're able to answer Sheen's question, why not post it here - then Seen doesn't have to PM you and other members who are interested in the answer also benefit?
;)
Tim.