WTI at $45: have we reached the bottom yet?

FrieFrench

42 0
West Texas Intermediate for March delivery decreased as much as $1.24 to $44.35 a barrel in electronic trading on the New York Mercantile Exchange and was down 57 cents to $45.02 at 12:14 p.m. London time. The contract lost 72 cents to $45.59 on Jan. 23, the lowest close since March 2009. The volume of all futures traded was 24 percent above the 100-day average for the time of day.

Brent for March settlement slid as much as $1.22, or 2.5 percent, to $47.57 a barrel on the London-based ICE Futures Europe exchange. It gained 27 cents to $48.79 on Jan. 23. The European benchmark crude traded at a premium of $3.14 to WTI.

Via WTI at $45: have we reached the bottom yet?

CLTrader1

5 0
Do you think its going to make another play towards the bottom? A lot of layoffs in the last 60 days from the oil majors and service providers. I think this is my fundamental indicator towards a bullish bias. That and I"ve gotten rocked the last week or so still playing the short side.

pro4Xtrader

107 6
I think it will rise futher

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock