Woodies CCI system

CCI was developed by Donald Lambert... I'd be amazed if Woodie could count up to 5 let alone develop an indicator :LOL:

Woodies never said that he developed it, in fact he mentions Lambert many times. Let's first get to Woodie's age and see if we will be as coherent as he is.

By the way, I met Lambert once, it was in Vegas in 06. He is a pretty funny individual. I am not sure if you know, but he developed CCI to test computer.

By the way, I met Lambert once, it was in Vegas in 06. He is a pretty funny individual. I am not sure if you know, but he developed CCI to test computer.

Yeah, I heard it was developed to test programmable calculators, does Lambert trade ?.. I dont really know much about him

Depends on your trading brain..

The CCI is a great tool....... I have had some success with it and also I have made some big mistakes using it......

I think that people such as myself have to learn to watch support and resistance as well as the action of the price bars in addition to using the indicator. and I further think that the people who fail to do this will fail using any system.

CCI is used by many traders either by itself or along with other indicators.....

Just my view......

The CCI is a great tool....... I have had some success with it and also I have made some big mistakes using it......

I think that people such as myself have to learn to watch support and resistance as well as the action of the price bars in addition to using the indicator. and I further think that the people who fail to do this will fail using any system.

CCI is used by many traders either by itself or along with other indicators.....

Just my view......

Hi Blaiserboy,

Great to hear from you. It has been a while. How are you? Any chance you will be visiting NY Traders Expo this weekend?

Regards,
redduke

Hi Blaiserboy,

Great to hear from you. It has been a while. How are you? Any chance you will be visiting NY Traders Expo this weekend?

Regards,
redduke

Hey,

I am not planning to go far this weekend. I hope you enjoy it...

Nice to hear from you.

dave