Wood a bounce occur

shelman

439 1
If the man himself wins today. This is the first chance, since respected Wall street analysts conceived the ' WOODS EFFECT '
Will it become the foremost TA tool and make all others redundant or is it just another cynical MM ploy designed to lure us into a bull trap tomorrow :)
Of course he's got to win first but he's just eagled No 1

shelman

439 1
Tiger Woods added another incredible statistic to his amazing career after victory in the TPC of Europe - whenever he breaks a driver he wins.
Woods won Heidelberg tournament by four, despite having to resort to using a club borrowed from Australian Adam Scott.

And the world number one, who had been 10 behind at the halfway stage, said: "I was a little concerned when the driver broke as I was practising last night - it's been awful good to me.

"It's the second time it's snapped. The other time was during the Pebble Beach Pro-am last year - and I won that as well.
----------------------------------
Thats it i'm pawning everything tomorrow and going long.... wonder if i can sell the wife? hmmmm!

Riz

Experienced member
1,266 5
Hehe...

Don't go too long, Steve...I think cautiously long suited you better :)

Riz

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock