Withdrawal to a country where I am not a resident

GeneMapping

Hi,

I am looking for a US broker that:
1) Can open an account for a non-US resident
2) and is able to monthly transfer funds to another country where I am not a resident

Any ideas?

Gene

1 Isn't a problem.
2 Would fall foul of anti-laundering regulations however genuine your circumstances might be.

Keep away from non mainstream brokers on Caribbean islands, South America, Cyprus and tax havens.
In other words, avoid anything sounding dodgy.
Sorry not to be any more helpful or positive.

I don't think it matters to be honest. They care about where the money came from in the first place and if you deposit from there, I don't see why it would be an issue for them.

If you're depositing from a country and wanting to withdraw from another, then i'm sure there will be an issue.

I don't think it matters to be honest. They care about where the money came from in the first place and if you deposit from there, I don't see why it would be an issue for them.

If you're depositing from a country and wanting to withdraw from another, then i'm sure there will be an issue.

fwiw - I can only draw monies out to which ever account deposited from.

Think it does matter.

Yes it is better to call any broker and confirm this particular question from them and as per my knowledge i think we can't send funds to any such country.

Need help with the purchase of certain assets. Can anyone help? At the very least, consult with a professional. I live in NewYork