Winning experiences?

pecas

I'm going to subscribe with FX trend trader, because my 20 days trial was very good, and I'll give them a try for 3 months.
I wish you to post here any good experience trading with commercial systems.
I was looking around, but didn't see many...

pecas said:
I wish you to post here any good experience trading with commercial systems.
I was looking around, but didn't see many...
:LOL:

Pecas - there might be a reason for that.....

I don't think trading system are the ultimate way to make money, but would someone answer at least something like:
"I tried ______ system, and made some money for a while..."

Is it possible that all the systems out there are losers?

pecas said:
would someone answer at least something like:
If you read other threads here, you'll find _many_ such comments. There is, however, a great disincentive to people to start saying things like that, because a small but vociferous proportion of the members here loves to attack both anyone who has had any success with a system and the system with which they've had it. Sad, but true.

Ive not paid for a system, but I did use to pay for tips with one company and it did really well the year I was a member and a made a decent amount of cash. Don't know what its results are now though.
pecas said:
I don't think trading system are the ultimate way to make money, but would someone answer at least something like:

adrianallen99 said:
Ive not paid for a system, but I did use to pay for tips with one company and it did really well the year I was a member and a made a decent amount of cash. Don't know what its results are now though.

Why did you stop using them ?

Hello, I am successful using the disciplines that I learnt through a company called Trusted Connexions. Myself and a bunch of my friends have gone through the course that they teach. I now have the confidence that I know how to protect my money in the market and attain stable growth. Their website is www.trustedconnexions.com

hi obayo was the course expensive it seems to have been worthwhile
best wishes

tcksee said:
hi obayo was the course expensive it seems to have been worthwhile
best wishes

It costs 7995 Canadian funds
I would say that it is undervalued. I'm not sure what expensive means? I know that I now have a vehicle to take me to financial freedom within 10 years or less, so I would ask you what would that be worth to you?

Last edited:
Hi obayo,
You seem to be trying to "sell" this couse under the classified thread. Do you have some connection with this course other than as a satisfied customer?
Regards

obayo said:
I'm not sure what expensive means?
I'm fairly sure what "I'm not sure what expensive means" means: it normally means "I'm one of the people selling it and the price is higher than I want to state in public".

People don't usually base their buying decision on cost, rather the feeling that what they purchase will bring to them. Someone asked if anyone has had success, and I have. So what If I work for the company now. I know the value of a good company when I see one. I put in a classified ad where it belongs so don't shoot the messenger.

Online conference for stock investing

Yes, Trusted Connexions is agreat program for a person at any level of investing.
We're offering 50 free passes for a online conference with the main instructor who made $200 million for his client using his trading methods.

Their approach is systematic and takes patience. They're going to teach you how to make 1% every 14 days on your money. You could possibly make more, but that's what they're going to teach you. Patience and knowing your stocks are the most important things.

obayo said:
Hello, I am successful using the disciplines that I learnt through a company called Trusted Connexions. Myself and a bunch of my friends have gone through the course that they teach. I now have the confidence that I know how to protect my money in the market and attain stable growth. Their website is www.trustedconnexions.com

pecas said:

"I tried __MY____ system, and have made money ever since"

Sorry Pecas there are no shortcuts

no shortcuts

You are right, there are no shortcuts. That is exactly what we have been taught by Trusted Connexions. You have to do your homework on the companies that you are putting your money into.