win-at-trading - Jeffrey Wilde

BizBuzz

Hi,

Well did any of you guys had the chance to try this course?
win-at-trading.com ?

I am new in the game about 3 months, I bought few courses and books but
still I am losing money.

Is there any course out there you might recommend? or I will have to do it the hard way,
buy more books, and try to learn from here and there and maybe I can make it?

Your input might change my life so please help :D

Hi,

Ive had a look at his course.

It just combines 4 setups (S becoming R, pullbacks to fib level, stoch divergance and double tops/bottoms) with an inside bar candle pattern.

Id say its pretty good TBH.

andrewmooton said:
Hi,

Ive had a look at his course.

It just combines 4 setups (S becoming R, pullbacks to fib level, stoch divergance and double tops/bottoms) with an inside bar candle pattern.

Id say its pretty good TBH.
Did you buy this if so is it any good?He is selling an ebook for forex profits.Any feedback would be useful.Sarah.

Dear Jeff,
"I wanted to thank you from the bottom of my heart for showing me a method that is second to none. I have paid for many "holy grail" systems and they usually prove themselves worthless. Your simplistic method works like a charm and there is no way that if one pays attention to appropriate levels, they can't make $ everyday. I know the method takes work and screen time but is there anything in this world that is worth something that one doesn't have to work at. I see hope finally, after 23 years, at the end of the tunnel. If I could give you just one bit of advice, charge more for the method and that will make those doubters out there give it more credence."***

Chuck Tossman

"Testimonial from the website....call me a cynic but the name says it all really I suspect

Take your time and protect your capital

BizBuzz said:
Hi,

win-at-trading.com ?

still I am losing money.

Is there any course out there you might recommend? or I will have to do it the hard way,

Don't bother with any of the courses INITIALLY. Most course material can be found in books and on the internet. Take your time at first - study charts and understand them and don't try to look for the Holy Grail.. Paper trade or trade with small amounts to begin with to get used to the trading platform and the emotions involved and work at removing the emotional side of things. Develop a plan. There are excellent links on this site for that - try searching for trading plan.

There are many different strategies and you have to work out which one suits you best - this takes time.

As you become more certain of how you would like to trade and which strategies you consider to be rubbish, you will be more able to evaluate whether a course is worth the money. You will be able to see whether the material is so basic that it is not worth the money or if the course is a complete con.

I'm not knocking courses per se, because they can be a useful way to take in information quickly with, hopefully, hands-on live trading, but you need to justify the cost and, more importantly, to ensure you are not led down the wrong path or end up being discouraged.

In partcular research basic price, volume and money management

Charlton

BizBuzz said:
Hi,

win-at-trading.com ?

still I am losing money.

Well today we've had questions about Jeffrey Wilde and the Welsh Wizard. Together they make one crazy Druid.

Seriously Charlton speaks wise words. The only thing I can add is that money will not change your life intrinsically.

I suggest you change yourself first if need be then think about trading otherwise it may change you for the worse.

rols said:
Well today we've had questions about Jeffrey Wilde and the Welsh Wizard. Together they make one crazy Druid.

Seriously Charlton speaks wise words. The only thing I can add is that money will not change your life intrinsically.

I suggest you change yourself first if need be then think about trading otherwise it may change you for the worse.
With respect how can you change yourself without money.Who says I will change for the worse.I believe having an obscene amount of disposable cash will make me a far better person.

cb11981 said:
With respect how can you change yourself without money.Who says I will change for the worse.I believe having an obscene amount of disposable cash will make me a far better person.

If that is what you believe, and it probably isn't, then you are that man.....Toss Chuckman or somesuch name

Change comes from within

Go without for a while and find it....it will make you a better person, and maybe even a better trader if you are lucky.

By the way its better to be lucky than clever if it comes down to a choice...think about it

Well I bought that course very long time a go.. It's useful and I learned about some basic stuff like fibonacci, double tops, double bottoms and S/R levels.. but as a whole package it cant be used as a system on it's own but rather it might fit as an addon to your current system or strategy..

anyway I am using a totally different system for futures and forex from some other author
which is working very well so far.. almost 7 months not a losing week

BizBuzz said:
Well I bought that course very long time a go.. It's useful and I learned about some basic stuff like fibonacci, double tops, double bottoms and S/R levels.. but as a whole package it cant be used as a system on it's own but rather it might fit as an addon to your current system or strategy..

anyway I am using a totally different system for futures and forex from some other author
The comment I made was firmly tongue in cheek.Sorry i was being flippant I do know where you were coming from..

BizBuzz said:

Sounds like you dont need a better system - none are perfect anyway. Which one is that ??
Just going by the adverts in mags a system called genesis seems to have the best one with some heavy-weight backers. A bit pricey though and you have to have a data feed ( more expense ). Their site is at www.tradenavigator.net for a 30 day trial.

Pat494 said:
Sounds like you dont need a better system - none are perfect anyway. Which one is that ??
Just going by the adverts in mags a system called genesis seems to have the best one with some heavy-weight backers. A bit pricey though and you have to have a data feed ( more expense ). Their site is at www.tradenavigator.net for a 30 day trial.
Thanks for that.My previous post was refering to a post I had made a few posts ago about how an obscene amount of money would make me a better person.I was completely joking and trying to have a bit of a laugh.I guess I stand a better chance of making some money trading than being a comidian.Sarah

The TS course is ok and may be a good grounding forsome new to trading and willing to work hard.
But for someone trading for past 5 years, iit may not be as useful. Anotehr problem is that the pattern suggested for trading doesn't happen most of the times, resulting in missing some really good trades.