William Gann – A Legend

M

member275544

0 0
Yes William Delbert Gann was a great person. From your post we can know more about William Delbert Gann. Thank you so much for giving a large description about William Delbert Gann.

Thank you Luck12 for sharing Luck12s view on a person that Luck12 doesn't know. More posts like this and the world will be a better place :LOL:

Hakim314

15 0
I got nervous when I read such sceptical answers :/
But You may crush Your solid scepticism to pieces in 2 simple ways:
1- do Your effort and read about Square of Nine
2- here on this forum is Pyramid of Gann - daily updates.

IF YOU DO THAT and IT WILL NOT WORK (assuming You do it correctly)... then You have a Full Right to say anything negative. And what right You have now to say anything without even trying it ? have You tried ? or just relied on the opinion of some guy - doesnt matter did he interviewed his son or not. I count on YOUR Opinion based on YOUR EXPERIENCE ! Nothing else matters.

And to show You how deeply wrong You are, i want to show You S/R indicator based on his work. Horizontal lines are mine, diagonal are Ganns' work.

According to what Alex Elder wrote about Gann, he could never support his family with trading, and only made money by marketing his "method" to gullible followers.

M

member275544

0 0
I got nervous when I read such sceptical answers :/
But You may crush Your solid scepticism to pieces in 2 simple ways:
1- do Your effort and read about Square of Nine
2- here on this forum is Pyramid of Gann - daily updates.

IF YOU DO THAT and IT WILL NOT WORK (assuming You do it correctly)... then You have a Full Right to say anything negative. And what right You have now to say anything without even trying it ? have You tried ? or just relied on the opinion of some guy - doesnt matter did he interviewed his son or not. I count on YOUR Opinion based on YOUR EXPERIENCE ! Nothing else matters.

And to show You how deeply wrong You are, i want to show You S/R indicator based on his work. Horizontal lines are mine, diagonal are Ganns' work.

Been there done it, got the T shirt..categorically. IT DOES NOT WORK
Now you prove ME wrong

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock