Why is EURUSD still rising?

The EURUSD keeps rising, mostly because of weakness in the Dollar. The greenback loses ground versus its main counterparts as the Fed stays on hold on interest rates. The 55 day EMA around the 1.1341 level could act as resistance on the EURUSD.

Both dollar weakness and a correction after an overreaction to ecb policy shift (not as dovish as originally expected)

The EURUSD is now stuck between the 1.1300 level as support and the 55 day EMA at the 1.1341 level as resistance.

depends on the timeframe you are looking at ......

they are both running bear for 2019 to date and frankly boringly tight together.....see below the green and blue currencies

people chasing the red GBP and brown CAD bull currencies this year are so far getting the best rewards ..........EU is sloooooow

N

Attachments

• 2019 G8.JPG
    2019 G8.JPG
    125.4 KB · Views: 271
As the bullish momentum accelerated on the EURUSD, the 200 day zone acted as resistance and the pair pulls back to the 55 day EMA around the 1.1347 level. The bullish trend is still in place, but the price may get stuck between the 1.1347 level and the 1.1400 level.

Because the dollar index has a very large bullish band, it could hit a record high beyond imagination, even reaching 108. So the euro's long-term trend is likely to continue to fall. And make huge profits.

The dollar is weakening not cause the US is weak, in 2019 the US economy is strong and growing, but due to Fed policy. President Trump demands Fed to decrease interest rate, as this stimulate american export and makes american export cheaper and, as a result, more attreactive in the international markets. Also this policy stimulates credits for business and economic growth. We can expect that dollar will increase after the end of trade war or after US economy begins to grow for more than 2,2% annually. But before these, USD will will lose value compared to EUR, JPY and even GBP (if there won't be any unexpected turns with Brexit deal)

In the Wild, any hunter would go hungry and starve to death if he had to figure out sooooo much sh*t as your fundamental Anal-Ysis to make a kill. Same for TRADING.

For cryin out loud just use a chart, Colonel

This time, I think it will break through 1.16, or even higher, in March.

You think SMALL. Lift head up and see the whole forest (in this case the Daily TF). Your glaring outpoint is you don't know what a TREND is - this is obvious by your post. The downtrend started in February 2018. Not a single higher high higher low w.r.t. Waves. Focus is therefore ONLY SHORT. Kapiche?

Forgive 'em Father for they know not what they do or say and refuse to take time out to learn instead of plunging into battle against a grizzly with only their middle-legs as a weapon - kinda foolish - DEATH comes swiftly

$1 bet that not a single cat here has noticed the perfect WAVE 1 Fibo Extension grid (TA101) hit at 423.6% on October 1st, 2019. This means by default that Fibo hammers in a 50% close short position.

$2 bet that not a single cat here has noticed the 4th attempt (Dec 13) at defeating the downtrending 200-day ema

$3 bet that not a single cat here has noticed that for the very first time in TREND, Euro has challenged a TREND bp (Oct 21st, 2019) and defeated it by a hair on December 13, 2019. This is very telling and can turn out to be a reversal. But wait, we need further confirmation. That will come only if the red downtrendline 9/21/18 to 6/25/19 & extended .... is took-ed out with aplomb. Then and only then will the Fibo close out the rest of the Short.

Whew!! :) :) :) :) :) My visit in the Trading Death Camps is no different from Auschwitz except here there are no Nazis forcing one to die.

Known issue with "share chart" since 3 days - waiting for the big boys in Tech to resolve it, will then post the chart mentioned above.

Known issue with "share chart" since 3 days - waiting for the big boys in Tech to resolve it, will then post the chart mentioned above.

Daily TF only - when the higher trendline gets taken out topside it will also mean Euro has taken out the 200-day. Rest of Short will be closed then and only then

For ALL premature ejaculators (includes especially scalpers :))

1H TF target for TP on hi-lev 1H Short @ 1.1038 OR downtrendline closest to Price is taken out topside.

For ALL premature ejaculators (includes especially scalpers :))

1H TF target for TP on hi-lev 1H Short @ 1.1038 OR downtrendline closest to Price is taken out topside.

View attachment 272068

see quote first, esp. chart with the trendlines shown

Euro battling my exact same trendline mentioned in quote, yippppeee kai yeh, right bloody NOW good thing I at least got to have a couple sips coffee. CAn you imagine sleeping like a baby on a hi-lev short on 1H.

Euro hi-lev short underway as above with Euro battling the trendline shown in above post going in and out of closing above and below the Trendline on 1H TF.

Come on baby, give me a f*** tail (=long wick :)) and then bolt south to my target and make my day. Otherwise I will have to take 50% of position off the table. I hate doing that but I learned my lesson well - lesson showed here at T2W in the first 10 pages of the thread in my signature when I had my ass to the WALL on trading SPY short.

F****** dummy back then but hey taht was 6 months ago, so if I learned the lesson well it means I will never EVER have a drawdown ever ever ever, hahahahahahahahaha = wishful thought-ing

:whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle:

give me some tail baby, let me know that my trendline is stopping your advances

The EURUSD keeps rising, mostly because of weakness in the Dollar. The greenback loses ground versus its main counterparts as the Fed stays on hold on interest rates. The 55 day EMA around the 1.1341 level could act as resistance on the EURUSD.

the EurUSD keeps rising because some other Currencies are weakening against Euro and Strenghening against the USD ......its that simple

and depends on context and Timeframe under review.....the Euro is not rising in all Timeframes and the USD is not falling in all timeframes relative to other currencies I can assure you

Euro is weakest currency for 2019 overall ....see blue line below

N

Attachments

• Forex G8 2019 performance  in 1 chart.JPG
    Forex G8 2019 performance in 1 chart.JPG
    158 KB · Views: 111
she is now showing me some tail, panties are coming off :):):) she can still turn me down

:) :) :) :)