Why I switched to crypto after 10 years on Forex

kodjima33

I recently noticed that the Forex trading market is insanely regulated which means that the middlemen are present everywhere in this world, therefore, I decided to make my analysis about the so-called wonderful world of Forex trading.

Starting with unresponsive brokers and ending with smartly hidden fees and costs, the Forex trading process can become very expensive very fast and this can happen even before a trader can turn a dollar into profit.

This means that traders need to have a considerable amount of capital before they can begin trade. I also believe that institutional involvement is another significant aspect of Forex trading, unlike crypto, Forex traders are competing with established banks, high-frequency traders, and other specialized companies.

In a nutshell, I have found that this institutional involvement makes it very challenging to compete.

Here are some very interesting and productive facts as to why cryptocurrency trading is better than forex trading:

1) Your safety, your money

Unlike the Forex market where there are many suffocating regulations, as well as many cases of identity theft, crypto traders that use digital currency are in direct control of their transactions which makes everything much safer. Another important thing here that I’ve noticed here is that the transactions are made free from the identities of the parties involved. This grants a considerable amount of help in protecting users from all forms of identity theft.

2) There is no inflation

Every traditional currency experiences different inflation fluctuations because of the ongoing movement of global economies which shifts prices continuously. In response to this, countries print more money, therefore, increasing capital inflation. Cryptocurrency does not experience this issue. That’s why it is more predictable.

3) Cryptocurrency trading is a clear process

Unlike forex trading crypto trading uses a recorder which is called a blockchain, it is here where all transactions are recorded and monitored. In other words, when a transaction is completed it is automatically transcribed on the ledger. These transactions can be verified by anyone anytime. No person or organization can modify this ledger this is why this is considered to be the biggest security feature.

4) Fast and solid transactions.

Probably the best advantage, when compared to the forex market, is that the crypto market is free from any type of central banking regulations and control as well as other third-party vendors, that’s why transaction fees are extremely low.

5) Availability

The crypto investment funds bring many opportunities between parties anywhere in the world. These enable individuals to use and trade cryptocurrency even if they are from harsh countries without solid banking institutions.

What are crypto funds and why they are beating forex?

In the complex world of cryptocurrency trading, a user is required to have plenty of crypto assets.

Those who are new to this practice are already mining an abundant quantity of cryptocurrency, without the help of an investment fund this can be rather difficult due to the growing complexities of the prospecting process.

So I ask myself how can novices build up their assets?

This is when a crypto fund comes into the picture!

I’ve discussed with professionals (they specialize in creating crypto funds) to give you all the characteristics of what the crypto funds are as well as the new outcomes in this field.

A crypto fund is the regulated asset of a digital currency that is accessible to the investors for replication, it also works as a connection between a trader, who is producing the crypto fund, and the one who would gladly invest in that supply.

The concluding goal of engaging in a crypto fund is to augment crypto assets for both the winning participants.

In the year 2020, the crypto funds have evolved as the digital translation of fiat currency. Because this is an independent form of currency, it enables anyone to inaugurate a fund solely by adding a new cryptocurrency.

As a consequence, several types of crypto funds have developed aiming to gratify the desire of investors and traders so that they can ultimately increase their digital assets.

Many currencies are regulated by their governments making them sensitive to financial and pecuniary procedures as well as other geopolitical developments. On the other hand, cryptocurrencies are managed instantly by clever algorithms and are only influenced by the actions of those using them. This makes the crypto market more engaging for investors who do not want vulnerability to inflation or state administration policy arrangements.

Why did I invest in crypto funds instead of trading or mining

Here are the major advantages that you may experience after you invest in a crypto fund:

• The leading advantage of financing in a crypto fund is that the cryptocurrency is going to be the money of the tomorrow. Therefore, financing in such crypto funds will aid you to earn a solid future.

• Most of crypto funds are open, sharing their asset structure with weekly reports

• People can invest in crypto funds from anywhere in the world

• Cryptocurrency mining has now grown more complex than it was in the past. Because of this, the rate of crypto mining is reduced due to the notable turnover of people towards cryptocurrency and the developments introduced in the mining algorithms. It became harder to track new movements in the market

• Investing in crypto funds fits a reliable method to develop your assets.

• Crypto funds offer greater profit margins.

• The volatility of assets is limited.

• As a crypto fund manager You can fundraise investments directly to your wallet without any type of fees

• Absolutely anyone can invest in your trading strategies even if they are a million miles away.

• You are not required to be legally registered (but if you want people to trust you - you have to be legally registered)

Ending Ideas

In conclusion I feel confident that Forex is now becoming a trading process of the past and it will continue to remain affixed in the 2000’s but now in the year 2020 the future resides in the crypto investment fund because it is a highly suitable method to earn money without getting stuck in any difficult mining algorithms.

I have also created a guide about the top50 most popular mistakes in crypto investments if you want to check that out

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmmmmmm.

Whilst you seem to have grasped some of the important differences between crypto and fiat currency, it's important therefor not to fall into the trap of trading crypto in the same flawed manner as traditional with forex.
Every Massive Crypto Scandal you've ever heard of is a result of folks doing just that. Ergo, don't.

The whole point of crypto is it's YOURS. No Bank Needed.

So do not ever entrust your wallet, keys or passwords to anyone or any institution, ever. Never.

That's not to say you can't trade or exchange crypto as much as you like, not at all. Just don't make the mistake of letting a 'middle-man' do it for you, however tempting the promised rewards.

Oh, and if a 'supposed' cryptocurrency (there are many) doesn't have a public blockchain, or can't be mined by anyone, anywhere on the planet because there's no mining algorithm, then it's NOT a cryptocurrency, it's a Scam.

Free the world. Use Cryptocurrency.

;)

I recently noticed that the Forex trading market is insanely regulated which means that the middlemen are present everywhere in this world, therefore, I decided to make my analysis about the so-called wonderful world of Forex trading.

Starting with unresponsive brokers and ending with smartly hidden fees and costs, the Forex trading process can become very expensive very fast and this can happen even before a trader can turn a dollar into profit.

This means that traders need to have a considerable amount of capital before they can begin trade. I also believe that institutional involvement is another significant aspect of Forex trading, unlike crypto, Forex traders are competing with established banks, high-frequency traders, and other specialized companies.

In a nutshell, I have found that this institutional involvement makes it very challenging to compete.

Here are some very interesting and productive facts as to why cryptocurrency trading is better than forex trading:

Unlike the Forex market where there are many suffocating regulations, as well as many cases of identity theft, crypto traders that use digital currency are in direct control of their transactions which makes everything much safer. Another important thing here that I’ve noticed here is that the transactions are made free from the identities of the parties involved. This grants a considerable amount of help in protecting users from all forms of identity theft.

2) There is no inflation

Every traditional currency experiences different inflation fluctuations because of the ongoing movement of global economies which shifts prices continuously. In response to this, countries print more money, therefore, increasing capital inflation. Cryptocurrency does not experience this issue. That’s why it is more predictable.

Unlike forex trading crypto trading uses a recorder which is called a blockchain, it is here where all transactions are recorded and monitored. In other words, when a transaction is completed it is automatically transcribed on the ledger. These transactions can be verified by anyone anytime. No person or organization can modify this ledger this is why this is considered to be the biggest security feature.

Probably the best advantage, when compared to the forex market, is that the crypto market is free from any type of central banking regulations and control as well as other third-party vendors, that’s why transaction fees are extremely low.

5) Availability

The crypto investment funds bring many opportunities between parties anywhere in the world. These enable individuals to use and trade cryptocurrency even if they are from harsh countries without solid banking institutions.

In the complex world of cryptocurrency trading, a user is required to have plenty of crypto assets.

Those who are new to this practice are already mining an abundant quantity of cryptocurrency, without the help of an investment fund this can be rather difficult due to the growing complexities of the prospecting process.

I’ve discussed with professionals (they specialize in creating crypto funds) to give you all the characteristics of what the crypto funds are as well as the new outcomes in this field.

A crypto fund is the regulated asset of a digital currency that is accessible to the investors for replication, it also works as a connection between a trader, who is producing the crypto fund, and the one who would gladly invest in that supply.

The concluding goal of engaging in a crypto fund is to augment crypto assets for both the winning participants.

In the year 2020, the crypto funds have evolved as the digital translation of fiat currency. Because this is an independent form of currency, it enables anyone to inaugurate a fund solely by adding a new cryptocurrency.

As a consequence, several types of crypto funds have developed aiming to gratify the desire of investors and traders so that they can ultimately increase their digital assets.

Many currencies are regulated by their governments making them sensitive to financial and pecuniary procedures as well as other geopolitical developments. On the other hand, cryptocurrencies are managed instantly by clever algorithms and are only influenced by the actions of those using them. This makes the crypto market more engaging for investors who do not want vulnerability to inflation or state administration policy arrangements.

Here are the major advantages that you may experience after you invest in a crypto fund:

• The leading advantage of financing in a crypto fund is that the cryptocurrency is going to be the money of the tomorrow. Therefore, financing in such crypto funds will aid you to earn a solid future.

• Most of crypto funds are open, sharing their asset structure with weekly reports

• Cryptocurrency mining has now grown more complex than it was in the past. Because of this, the rate of crypto mining is reduced due to the notable turnover of people towards cryptocurrency and the developments introduced in the mining algorithms. It became harder to track new movements in the market

• As a crypto fund manager You can fundraise investments directly to your wallet without any type of fees

• Absolutely anyone can invest in your trading strategies even if they are a million miles away.

• You are not required to be legally registered (but if you want people to trust you - you have to be legally registered)

Ending Ideas

In conclusion I feel confident that Forex is now becoming a trading process of the past and it will continue to remain affixed in the 2000’s but now in the year 2020 the future resides in the crypto investment fund because it is a highly suitable method to earn money without getting stuck in any difficult mining algorithms.

I have also created a guide about the top50 most popular mistakes in crypto investments if you want to check that out
this was super interesting to read. and i agree on the inflation aspect. i think its definitely very different to fiat and thats obviously what deters people ..for now. but i also enjoy the safety aspect of it. the volatility also keeps me interested

Can you recommend a good broker for a newbie to start out in crypto ?

2) There is no inflation

5) Availability

Ending Ideas

Which broker are you using?

the clue is in regulated my friend .......and suspect you wanted to sell commission based affiliations with the crypto crew ?

Cryto Trading is defiantly better and more sustainable. Its straight forward process. Except the security of funds is still in immature state.

Do you find it is generally easier to spot trends on crypto ?

Do you find it is generally easier to spot trends on crypto ?
Forex and Crypto are not the same. FX is a cross rate of 2 currency, but thats not all, all of forex is a 10X10 grid. Meaning eur/usd will effect usd/jpy which will effect eur/jpy. All forex rates trade as a triangular arbitrage basically.

This is why trends in FX prices are really meaningless, and will have lots of variation, making it difficult to trade a chart pattern if you will. I find more success in FX when i treat all currency as debt (because this is what it actually is) and look at interest rates. http://cbrates.com/

Crypto is an asset with limited supply so trend is defined.

I wouldnt mind to trrade crypto, though i found it a bit complicated to open and trade it //2 yrs back//.
Back then , perhaps I was choosing wrong brokers?

To make it more relevant I wish posters would go a step further and actually name a good broker and currency. Preferably one that has some backing e.g. gold.
If one's computer is stolen or has a catastrophy, is one's coin account lost ?

If one's computer is stolen or has a catastrophy, is one's coin account lost ?
No.

Well, that is assuming you have followed standard precautions.

One's account is lost if you lose the keys to it. If the only copy of those keys is on said computer, then yes, your account is toast. Irrecoverable.

Lose the keys and you've lost the lot.

o_O

But that's very much the point of cryptocoins- it's your account, your coins, you are the bank and thus responsible for keeping your own account safe.

😁

To make it more relevant I wish posters would go a step further and actually name a good broker and currency. Preferably one that has some backing e.g. gold.

Oh, the long gone days when currency had value backed by something real 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

However, unlike fake 'paper' currencies, which are essentially worthless (your paper bill entitles you to exchange it for ...... another paper bill, at the issuing central bank), cryptocoins are backed by the same principal that makes gold so valuable.

Gold has high value because it is scarce, hard to locate, mine, extract and purify, durable, easily divisible and widely accepted as a store of value.

Cryptocurrency is backed by a process called mining, named after the real world activity it emulates. Crypto-mining is hard, severely restricting the supply of new coins and thus assuring the scarcity of supply required of a store of value.

So, you can't just wave a magic wand and write a stimulus cheque for billions of new coins, creating ballooning and unsustainable debt and devaluing the currency, oh no. [ Morons in charge of central banks take note ] o_O

And yhar, crypto coins are divisible to tiny fractions, making even miniscule transcations easy.

It's basically digital gold.

Cryptocurrency is backed by a process called mining, named after the real world activity it emulates. Crypto-mining is hard, severely restricting the supply of new coins and thus assuring the scarcity of supply required of a store of value.

So, you can't just wave a magic wand and write a stimulus cheque for billions of new coins, creating ballooning and unsustainable debt and devaluing the currency, oh no. [ Morons in charge of central banks take note ] o_O
Hi MOC,
I know nothing about crypto', but take note when I see members like you evangelising about it! ;-)

The point you make (quoted) is clear enough, but isn't the value of cryptro' offset by the abillity to create a new digital currency at the press of a button at any time? Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Bitcoin do well when it was the only game in town; now it has new currencies to compete with and the list grows daily. For all its (many) failings, the Bank of England can't - well, not easily anyway - just withdraw good ol' GBP and replace it with somethiong else. Does this make sense - or am I spouting rubbish (as usual)?
Tim.