Why do you visit trading Forums?

Why do you visit trading forums?

• To find help from more skilled traders!

Votes: 8 15.1%
  • To help other traders!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • To improve my trading skills!

Votes: 11 20.8%
  • To share my experience!

Votes: 3 5.7%
  • For fun and joy.

Votes: 8 15.1%
  • All the Above!

Votes: 23 43.4%

• Total voters

Joseff

Established member
Hello, My friend, would like to know why do you visit trading and money making forums?

Last edited:
attempt to learn to trade?

also I need to give my eyes a rest from numbers in the excel sheets from time to time as they go square.

To learn, every day of being on T2W i have picked things up.. its good surrounding yourself with people who are skilled in something you want to excel in

To learn, every day of being on T2W i have picked things up.. its good surrounding yourself with people who are skilled in something you want to excel in

How do you know?

My answer: I'm not sure, the initial reason I came here is not the reason I still come here for.

Hello, My friend, would like to know why do you visit trading and money making forums?
Josef, even with your relatively short exposure to the site I’m certain you’ve already formed a general categorisation of purposes and needs. I don’t personally feel the categories are that broad.

I've been considering this question lately. My conclusion bothers me. I may just be a masochist.

The masochist asks the sadist to hit him. The sadist answers, no.

Internet polls...w@nky or what? And what's with all the exclamation marks, are you Australian?!! Do you talk with the cadence going up at the end of each sentence?!! So everything you say is delivered as a question?!! Get this poll down, it's gash..

because:
Trade2Win.com (T2W) is a professional trading resource that promotes mature, intelligent & respectful discussion in a positive & safe environment for everyone. T2W is dedicated to developing and maintaining a friendly online community, where members of all ages and trading ability feel relaxed and comfortable.

I swear, thats it.

Peter