Why did Goldman go down in 2011?

lol now buy why ? what reason

I'm not sure I would to be honest. not unless they start making new highs, there's nothing in it right now. And is there really an answer to why? And more importantly does it matter? If the trend is up, buy, if down, sell.
Its just supply and demand. More people are buying now than they did before, and people see this, and they join the party..price goes up more.
Its just one big party :clap:

I'm not sure I would to be honest. not unless they start making new highs, there's nothing in it right now. And is there really an answer to why? And more importantly does it matter? If the trend is up, buy, if down, sell.
Its just supply and demand. More people are buying now than they did before, and people see this, and they join the party..price goes up more.
Its just one big party :clap:

agreed but by looking at the charts they went considerably down in 2011 supply and demand i influenced by news of that specific company eg something must of happend which cause there share price to drop to a such a low level :?:

agreed but by looking at the charts they went considerably down in 2011 supply and demand i influenced by news of that specific company eg something must of happend which cause there share price to drop to a such a low level :?:

News does not drive the market, news happens in retrospect to attempt to explain why something happens. Supply took over the market and the herd followed

More goldman investors were selling their shares than goldman potential investors were buying or looking to buy more.

but the reson for investors to buy goldman shares was due to the idea that goldmans share price will go up due to profits in context of 2011 why did investors sell :?: :)

but the reson for investors to buy goldman shares was due to the idea that goldmans share price will go up due to profits in context of 2011 why did investors sell :?: :)

hey look, if you know why every single investor bought for that one reason, then you are more in the know than you make out :smart:
So you tell me why every single person decided to sell their shares..what one piece of infomation caused that then? :rolleyes: