Why are tech stocks considered risky?

ConfusedInvestor

31 4

That article is insinuating that in the current bear market that investors are relying on momentum, which is a tech stock strategy.

In the most mainstream way of thinking, tech stocks are risky and dangerous. Why?

Dailkree

21 1
I think the point is that the new market conditions led to the fact that traders were interested in finding new ways to develop in the market, because many people felt it difficult to analyze the situation and to find really profitable, promising moments in the market. Rather, I am convinced that any strategies/assets, etc., can be applied in the market. Another question is how well you navigate in the chosen format.
Is it worth the attention? Honestly, I don't know. But if you have an interest in it, then you definitely need to try to make a final decision. After all, it can be a new stage in trading that will bring you the desired sensations and profit.

absence

39 7
^ i agree with you and not only it is that, the tech stocks are volatile in nature which pretty much made it much riskier than one got in their head

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock