Who would use this trading journal?

iron_trader

I have been searching for a good quality trading journal for a while to start tracking my performance and risk for my equity trades. I found this trading spreadsheets journal which looked like a great in depth trading journal. Has anyone used this journal before and if so is it worth the price of 127.00 or should I just set up a basic spreadsheet on my own? Any recommendations of other spreadsheets found online?

:idea:(y)

I have been searching for a good quality trading journal for a while to start tracking my performance and risk for my equity trades. I found this trading spreadsheets journal which looked like a great in depth trading journal. Has anyone used this journal before and if so is it worth the price of 127.00 or should I just set up a basic spreadsheet on my own? Any recommendations of other spreadsheets found online?

A lot of money.Can you find any free ones?However it does look good.

I haven’t used a trading journal, I prefer to use my spread sheet

If you havnt tried myfxbook you should. It pretty much gives you any and all information you will need. Myfxbook.com look for yourself and see how it can improve your trading. It worked wonders for me finding my weaknesses and strengths.