Who provides a good free online forex chart?

brownie3

Hi all,

I am looking for a good online Forex chart with realtime streaming data, RSI and Fibonacci indicators, that does not need to be downloaded onto my PC. I would very much appreciate any suggestions on where to go to get access to this.

Thanks in advance, your help is much appreciated.

Dave

You could sign up with IG Index, they have good charts

Pjonz/ChrisW, thanks, I will try them.

I should have mentioned, that my reason for wanting a charting package that does not need to be downloaded to my PC is because I travel a lot, and therefore find it convenient to drop into a public Library and use their PC. As you may well be aware, we are not allowed to download charts etc. from the internet onto their PC's in case of virus contamination. It would be easier therefore for me to trade from an online chart that does not need to be downloaded.

Regards,
Dave

try easy-forex.com --- you can log into their site from any library - have done so myself - uses netdania software thats been modified----can see up to twelve tiled screen shots at a time --- worth a look

www.dailyfx.com

this should do just fine for your needs,

charts can be accessed by selecting a currency pair to the left of the page

regards

If you want something very simply, basically html snapshots of the markets which are quick to download and require no setting up then I use Dynex Corp FX Charts The charts are not interactive at all but are updated every 5 minutes and are good if you want a quick look at what's going on.

HTH

brownie3 said:
Hi all,

I am looking for a good online Forex chart with realtime streaming data, RSI and Fibonacci indicators, that does not need to be downloaded onto my PC. I would very much appreciate any suggestions on where to go to get access to this.

Thanks in advance, your help is much appreciated.

Dave

Pretty handy Question any of the options suggested offer Candlesticks on top of aforementioned criteria?

Does anyone know of any fx charts which are not java based so can be printed without taking screen shots (like bigcharts for stocks, but with greater flexibility to change time frames, ideally hourly candleticks).

Can you download or is it from work/non home system?

Metatrader from www.metaquotes.net allow what you require, but you do need to download the program.