Who is Trade2Win Userid: TraderNumber7?

Should have been banned long ago, however good job t2w for finally getting it right (y)

Peter

Yes not just this forum, other forums too. That doesn't tell you something? It can't be that he's the only one that knows anything and everyone else is clueless. Believe it or not there are quite a few people on this forum that know enough about how markets work.

Peter

I'd suggest that 95% (probably higher) of information on any forum isn't worth its weight in paper. However, I am not saying that there are not other profitable traders on these forums. Some, I expect, might even be wildly profitable. But as with any endeavor some people are much more successful than others. Just look at professional sports. One could argue that all are successful, but then you have the players who far out perform everyone else on the planet. Usain Bolt anyone? So just because a marginally successful trader on a forum says what Tradernumber7 does is impossible, doesn't make it true. I'm sure many on this forum would say what Dan Zanger did was impossible. Yet, here we are.

So are you going to reply to every post that you couldn't with your other nic after you were banned?
lol, so predictable.

Peter

And, if that person is not you, then all can't be well with the world.

Your typical clueless banter is always predictable and very much inline with what you are capable of. Because, you damn sure are NOT capable of getting off that Retail Bucket Shop platform that you are on (if you trade at all) for "production" trading - if you call what you do very "productive" at all.

Keep feigning it, Mr. KnowNotMuchAtAll.

Hey Stealth,

so what FX platform are you using? I have got a chap from FXall coming to visit me in the next couple of weeks, are you using a prime brokerage account?

You're really not that stealthy, are you? I am going to have to request that you return your ninja decoder ring.

FXAll.
Yes.

What is it to you?

it's an FX platform to me. someone recommended it to me so I dialed them up, the chap said he could introduce me to some prime brokerage services and that I would get 'free' access to the platform through the prime brokerage.

I am interested as I don't find spot FX very transparent. my understanding is that FXall are relatively new, reuters 3000 is a better trodden route. but I am not big on FX so dont know much about it.

Newbie, take very special note of this forum's behavior.

In case you missed it:
So are you going to reply to every post that you couldn't with your other nic after you were banned?
lol, so predictable.

Peter

Good thing you don't play poker. Your every move is predictable. In fact I fail to see how you can even trade profitably based on the personality traits you show here.

Peter

You need a PB account to trade on an real Institutional platform. Else, you need an Attorney to get you through the legal hoops of dealing directly with a Bank. Why go through all that hassle, when a or TI or TII PB can deliver more than enough liquidity to your platform.

You'll need 300k to 1mln (or, more - emphasis on more) depending on which tier you enter. You will also need to demonstrate that you are an "institution" at the second tier. If you can't do that, then the first tier is where you enter.

If you have 20mln, then an Autobahn AE would be more than happy to speak with you - but, so too would HSBC/BNY/SCB, or any number of Swiss/Holland Banks at that elvel, just to name a few.

I prefer the PB route. More flexibility. Less legal hassle. Deep liquidity. No attorney necessary. LLC/LLP/Corp. private trading firm registration "compatible," and very "user friend" when it comes to answering phone calls and speaking to someone who can actually make something happen.

A TI PB works well for a private, individual trader operating through a closed fund (LLC/LLP/Corp) and no client funds to manage. Simple, compact, easily formed, easily managed (taxes) and very efficient.

hmmm good knowledge. Fxall guy said 100k deposit shouldnt be a problem, he was talking about using a banks counterparty and posting in the anonymous order book they offer as well as viewing the bank order book. what is a TI? excuse my ignorance on the matter. i look forward to meeting him when he gets back from his hols.

At 7,900 posts on a "trading forum," do you really know anything at all about trading? Or, are you paid to be here?

I've already told you why I'm online, in case you can't read. Thousands of posts on a trading forum, and you are going to lecture me about the "traits" of a Trader? Go play "I'm a Real Trader" with somebody who is dumb enough to believe it.

I come online for a period of time each year to find one thing. After that, I get on with my business. Do you have a Trading Business to run? I run mine under an LLC. What do you run your Trading concern under?

I've made plenty of positive contributions to this forum. If you bothered to do your homework before making a fool of yourself you'd see that about 1/3 of my posts are live trades called here, the good the bad and the ugly, with charts and analysis. You can take it for whatever it's worth (or not worth if you feel that way) but I've put up whereas you can't seem to shut up.

Peter

Greetings:

I guess now is as good a time as any to unload a very closely held secret about who I am in the online trading world and why I am still here.

I've been involved with trading in general for 10 years and with FX for nearly 8 of those 10 years. I spend the first 2 years getting up to speed on equity options trading strategies before making the move to FX. I started (like many) with a Retail Bucket Shop and later found myself with a Bank offering Retail FX Intermediary services. I developed a custom set of indicators for FX, and later pushed their development into a successful prototype trading system. I used that system to propel me out of Retail Bucket Shop trading platforms, and into two different Institutional trading platforms, where I currently conduct all production trading to this day.

When I have the time, I do what I can to help New Traders avoid some of the common mistakes that befall many people just starting out in the Retail FX Trading business. I like New Traders because I remember what it was like being one myself and I recall how precious few people were around to help me learn the ropes and to help me develop an Edge, which is absolutely necessary in trading for long-term success and consistent profitability. But, that is not the secret - that's just the background.

The secret that nobody knew until now, is that over the years I have been quietly developing a small force of Traders, known in private as StealthTraders. Before one became a StealthTrader, I personally taught them:

- How to develop your own technical market theories

- How to develop your own custom technical indicators
- Creating the Indicator Development Lifecycle
- Creating the Trading System Development Lifecycle
- How to use multiple test accounts properly
- How to back-test a trading system properly
- How to evaluate Retail Forex Brokers for Production Trading Accounts
- How to develop a Revenue Model based Money Management System
- How to trade with Timing, Direction, Magnitude and Probability
- How to trade with Accuracy to a specified target per fixed unit of Time
- How to develop rock solid Trader Psychology
- How to avoid Emotional depletion and Physiological stress
- How to finally develop a genuine Traders Mindset

I enter the online trading community jungle once per year (sometimes more, it depends on my schedule) and I hunt for one (1) candidate to train. I approach that one (1) individual each year and only once each year, and I deliver all of the above without charge, without request for payment, without an accounts receivable being generated, without a bill at the end, and without any requirements other than the following:

1) The individual MUST have
demonstrated fundamental common sense.
2) The individual MUST have
demonstrated integrity.
3) The individual MUST have
demonstrated the ability to be willing to think outside the box.
4) The individual MUST enjoy working hard.

5) The individual MUST enjoy working smarter even more than working hard.

6) The individual MUST have high EQ (extremely important to trading).

7) The individual MUST have a sincere desire to help others.

8) The individual MUST be committed to three (3) months of training without distractions of any kind, whatsoever.

9) The individual MUST be in possession of the will to succeed.

10) The individual MUST be willing to adopt the personal attitude and belief that Failure Is Not An Option.

With those ten (10) personal traits in mind, I journey into the online trading community wilderness, endure great hardship from committed Trolls and Bucket Shop Broker Paid Shills, and I search the trading rooms, forums and boards to find my Protege, where I work one-on-one with the selected individual in an attempt to bring them up to speed on things they can't possibly know that early in their trading career - and that would take them years to learn on their own otherwise.

Once the Protege finishing training, they are tasked with opening a trading account and funding it with $2,500. They are then given 44 days to turn that $2,500 into $15,000+ min., as a demonstration of their preparedness. Once they achieve that goal, they are then designated as a StealthTrader, and given their unique StealthTrader ID#, such that no matter where I go on the internet, I will be able to identify their posts.

They then have but one (1) obligation to fulfill to me personally.

They must go out into the world and hunt for a Protege of their own to train. They must guarantee to me that they will train at least one Protege before they end their career as a Trader.

To date, there are a total six (6) SteathTraders in the world as we know it:

- StealthTrader 1

- StealthTraer 2
- SealthTrader 3
- StealthTrader 4
- StealthTrader 5

I am the original StealthTrader.

It is my understanding that StealthTrader 6 and StealthTrader 7, are not far from receiving their designations. No Protege to date has failed to receive their designation.

Once a Protege becomes a StealthTrader, they are introduced to the ultimate StealthTrading concept, Collaborative Trading. Collaborative Trading is voluntary among all StealthTraders, but none have refused to engage when called upon.

Collaborative Trading involves the use of StealthIndicators and StealthSystems of various kinds as developed by the individual StealthTrader himself, or herself, where various positions are taken within the market according to the responsibility that each StealthTrader has within the StealthTrade Profile. We have a special joint trading account designated for Collaborative Trading, as well as our own individual trading accounts.

Masters of the Universe? No. A Masters in StealthTrading? Yes.

In 2012, I did not find my Protege. I had until July, and did not come across all of the personal traits that was in search of. This was the first time in years since beginning my annual search that I failed in the hunt. Hopefully, 2013, will be a more successful hunt.

What's the point?

It is very simple. The goal of being a profitable StealthTrader, is to produce another profitable StealthTrader.

Thanks for this interesting post. Happy Trading!

Interesting indeed. So let me summarise this offer.

Candidate gets help and support from the 'original' one in order to develop his own brilliant trading strategy. :)

Candidate proves his work in live trading his own money. :smart:

If the candidate succeeds he gets the grand prize, which is ... to share his brilliant strategy! :-0 Oh and he gets his own unique number. :cry:

Has the 'original' Stealth Trader finally given up trying to develop his own profitable strategy? :LOL:

Fair play if you're a successful trader but the way you describe your "routine" is more akin to a ninja training program. Are you the real Liam Neeson from the League Of Shadows????

Who the hell has 3 months of dedicated time to spare??? I don't know if you've noticed jedi master but we have bills to pay.

Unbelievable! Yes, I know that it was from August 2012, but this is something unbelievable.

I also have an idea that when I do something good to another person, that person will do good to someone else, and that other person will do good to someone else... and that only if several people on this world do good, then good must prevail (and I must do good). Today most people think only about themselves. I don't think they are bad, they just forgot to be human because they are trying to survive. This applies to me to. And that is why i am so happy I read your post, and I haven't read something like this recently...

You lift my spirits after I just lost 10% of my $100 account today. Thank you! :)

sorry for my English - I am not from around here. :) but if anyone have any questions about post, please do not hesitate to ask! :D