Who the hell is Avram Grant ?

yacarob1

Experienced member
He's not the same Grant that was in Eastenders is he ?

Is the dumping of Mourinho and the hiring of this unknown wannabe kosher ?

Since I support Celtic, it makes no difference to me

You have my sympathy as does Chelsea in hiring this Grant Avram character.

I'm sure he was in Eastenders you know, young and balding and played a small-time gangster. Brother was called Phil.

surely it's a just a temporary measure and this Grant guy will act as a stand in for the time being?

Yes, probably until Russia are out of Euro 2008 and then they will go for Gus Hiddink...wasn't he in Coronation Street ?

I thought he played a bit part in Eastenders as a cabbage on Pete Beales stall once?. :D

I could be wrong though......

Seriously though....I cant see Hiddink taking a job where he is told what to do, he made that plain when he took over the Aussie job for a bit.

Wouldn't surprise me now if the mad Russian got even more involved in the managerial side, after all it is his plaything.

Reckon they've blown the League this season already anyway which is always a good thing.

I thought Hiddink and Rasputin were mates though.

SGE Lurking ?

Yes, probably until Russia are out of Euro 2008 and then they will go for Gus Hiddink...wasn't he in Coronation Street ?

apparently Olly Garch is good mates with Sven and SGE is a big "name" with proven credentials........ his club record is not that bad [;) ] and even with Engerland he won 60% of games played![losing 15% of games] !!