Who are the forex brokers who allows to open an Account with $50 or less?

james_smart

Who are the forex brokers who allows to open an Account with $50 or less? They should have zero payout pending complain and should paypal as a payment options. I am in search of such a site to open a forex trading account to trade.

The one I use will allow you to open an account (live) and they fund it with $100 for you. No risk to you if you have a bad day and you keep profits on 50/50 share. They offer this with education to assist your education. Sounds too good to be true in this shark infested world of bad brokers but it is genuine. Once you prove you are a consistent trader that is when it gets really exciting.

It seems to me that starting such an amount is not very profitable, because your earnings will be very small.
The loss is also limited to only $50. Many traders always tend to think about potential profits and forget about losses. Wrong approach.

Number of offshore choices that are $50 and less. Make sure you do your research though. Some gems but also some utter crap out there.

Who are the forex brokers who allows to open an Account with $50 or less? They should have zero payout pending complain and should paypal as a payment options. I am in search of such a site to open a forex trading account to trade.
Most of them has low threshold much lower than 50 USD that's why there should be no difficulties with that issue.