Who actually makes a decent living out of trading...!?

Actually I am here to assess quality of people's claims. I have a long standing hobby and skill of taking BS'ers down. You might say I just don't like BS'ers much. If I get to free load a little, why not ? Nobody will lose much from it.

smiley-laughing013.gif

Peter

Last edited:
Actually I am here to assess quality of people's claims. I have a long standing hobby and skill of taking BS'ers down. You might say I just don't like BS'ers much. If I get to free load a little, why not ? Nobody will lose much from it.

I agree with that attitude - 6k in 4 days is ok with me.

PS What is Pazienza talking about - grooming? Is that some sort of special trading technique?

PS What is Pazienza talking about - grooming? Is that some sort of special trading technique?

Probably some an4l related stuff. He was worked on so hard by the market in the past that he now sees everything through a tinted glass. Best we just accept what he says than trying to work out the meaning.

You joined in June 2011 and you already have 721 posts. Thats astounding. That must be a record of sorts.

Sounds like you are an unemployed (unemployable?) freeloader looking for scraps from successful people. Your family must be very proud of you.

I'm trading the very obscure Won Hung Lo index out of Japan. I'm long at 10. With a little luck I'll be all-in by midnite! After that I'll probably go short.

Peter

Ok man, thanks. Keep them coming. I want live signals from everyone making a good living from trading. On the one hand I get to see how good they are. On the other hand, I'll see if I can make some too. However I remain skeptical there are more than a tiny small few who are making it.

I was going to look that up too, lol. Reminds me of my first week at work looking for a "long wait" in the van after being told to fetch one:eek:

You joined in June 2011 and you already have 721 posts. Thats astounding. That must be a record of sorts.

Sounds like you are an unemployed (unemployable?) freeloader looking for scraps from successful people. Your family must be very proud of you.

Obviously you are not one of the successful ones as you have given nothing but BS claims. I am a voracious poster because I take great pleasure in making the BS'er squirm. This is my job, at least for now. I pay myself a wage to do that.

Last edited:
Dont make him post a screenshot like Pboyles did, BJ ;)

I will make anyone daring to make claims to post proof. Real winners don't fear that. It is also a way for them to earn the deserved respect from the community. On my BS gauge, I am afraid our friend here rates a bit high. But I keep an open mind.

OK does this make you happy?

Not entirely happy Pboyles.

It would be nice if you can post live calls for at least a month to prove consistency. I would follow/copy them in order to make an accurate assessment.

Good idea?

Not entirely happy Pboyles.

It would be nice if you can post live calls for at least a month to prove consistency. I would follow/copy them in order to make an accurate assessment.

Good idea?

A month isn't long enough. Make it 10 years.