Whistleblowers- The Evidence

David Knight

Established member
Whistleblowers- the evidence

Guide

Medical Whistleblowers Only

Let the insiders brave enough to come forward and speak out have full voice, uninterrupted. If you were one of them, what would you hope the rest of us do?

If you know anyone inside the medical profession let them know that others are speaking out and encourage them to do the same. They need our support

Post videos only

Personal opinion (including mine) is banned. A couple of sentences (MAX) to summarize video content is OK

Not sure if the video you want to post is already here? Don’t worry, just post it.

No videos or links or comment regarding Bill gates/WHO/CDC. No videos or links or comment of mainstream media/ official spokespeople or government sourced statements. Nothing, zero.

Rebuttal material is forbidden. If you don’t agree with what you see here start your own thread (I’ll ban myself from it)

No fake ‘insider’ videos which promote the official narrative.

It’s not rocket science:

• There is no pandemic.
  • There are no shortage of ventilators
  • There is no need for current public protection measures
  • We are being lied to
  • The agenda has nothing to do with your medical safety/wellbeing. Quite the opposite

An Asian man in a T shirt with a fake/irrelevant medical certificate and a whiteboard is controlled opposition. A 25 yo man dressed as a surgeon sitting in his kitchen, telling you he’s 'never seen lung infections like this' is controlled opposition.

Anyone who repeats the official narrative promoted in the mainstream media is controlled opposition. Anyone who promotes vaccine to fight this virus is controlled oposition. Anyone talking about 5G is controlled opposition. Medical professionals are not qualified to talk about 5G.

Genuine whistle blowers will be talking about how real conditions on the ground run counter to good medical practice.
They will be talking about how the official narrative is contrary to what they can see. They will be telling you they are uncomfortable with what they are being asked to do.

And they wil be telling you in no uncertain terms why they are speaking out. Whistleblowers speak out because the feel they have no choice. It is a last resort. They will have tried other official channels first.

Medical professionals' first rule is to DO NO HARM that is their priority and motivation. If they are concerned enough to speak out against the official narrative, then we should be concerned.

You can help and encourage them to speak out.

Help collate the evidence and spread it as far as possible. Link this thread to all your contacts outside the forum.

The official narrative cannot be maintained if the truth comes out in a sustained campaign. We can make a difference. Our strength is in numbers.

We will see how many videos get taken down.

Last edited:
1: Let the insiders brave enough to come forward and speak out have full voice, uninterrupted. If you were one of them, what would you hope the rest of us do?
How do we tell the insiders from the controlled opposition?
And saying anyone who peddles your version of events is the "truth" is not a valid response.

2:An Asian man in a T shirt with a fake/irrelevant medical certificate and a whiteboard is controlled opposition. A 25 yo man dressed as a surgeon sitting in his kitchen, telling you he’s 'never seen lung infections like this' is controlled opposition.

Anyone who repeats the official narrative promoted in the mainstream media is controlled opposition. Anyone who promotes vaccine to fight this virus is controlled oposition. Anyone talking about 5G is controlled opposition. Medical professionals are not qualified to talk about 5G.
A random, unverified forum poster, with possibly no, or faked medical certificates, typing from his kitchen, is also quite possibly the controlled opposition.

3:Genuine whistle blowers will be talking about how real conditions on the ground run counter to good medical practice.
Genuine, how? Only if they exist in your echo chamber?

There has to be some form of objectively measured definition of what constitutes truth, otherwise we are screwed.
Your model is a variant of identity politics, where anyones opinion is as valid anyone elses truth.

hahah

Removed

Almost poetic irony

I think that will please a few people here

Now those with cognitive dissonance

won't be forced to ignore the columns of 'desperately needed' GM produced, ventilators standing idle

Wonder how much they got paid for each one?

Good news!

The book burners are taking down those empty hospital videos

You won't accidently find yourself having to not see what you're seeing even though you seen it

The proof that you were right all along and the empty hospitals were wrong is now confirmed by the empty space that the evidence occupied

Welcome to Airstrip 1 comrade!

A Post Truth world is a dillweed paradise

Or, it soon will be

once the few remaining wrongthinkers are removed

If I'm still typing, just bide your time, tomorrow belongs to you.

Fill your boots

I know you're itching to get tested and get the Gates go ahead

so you can get back to work, if you stll have a job

and work even more hours for even less pay

I know, it would all go so much quicker

if only you were in charge

instead of
Matt the Impaler

If only you could - get entire families hauled out of the supermarket by the gestapo for risking your life and their lives

It could save you shaking your head at them and getting a neck ache

If only you could- leave a wrongthinker bleeding to death in the road and refused the NHS assistance they'd paid for their entire lives if they don't clap in the clapping ritual and buy the hoax that the clever people bought

If only smokers could- die in their droves instead of the 'perfectly healthy ' who drop dead of the flu

When will there be true justice in this world?

Patience comrade! patience.

You can't rush a good fake virus hoax,

It has to follow the simulated prediction

Big brother's people are happy people

You don't see unhappy people in China do you?

All the unhappy ones are removed

simple solutions for the simple solution types

You're winning

just let the wrongthinkers destroy themselves just by opening their mouths

or not opening them when required

Paradise is just around the corner

then you can tell your children and grandchildren

how easy it was to build Utopia

Advise you to slow the speed down so you can read the subtitles. because this guy talks fast. Then consider whether you think your money should be in a trading account. Video may be removed but my suggestion wont be

I was merely suggesting a place to upload videos as opposed to a very vague 'here'

It's well known that youtube, owned by the MAGA+ group has been censoring anything they want, but in particular anything that goes against the mainstream narrative for 2-3 years now. It is interesting to see the MO in relation to the pandemic, the censoring is up front and in yer face.

People have been moving to alternative platforms for ages, but taking Chinese owned TikTok as an example, that too is now being censored, question is, who is asking for it to be censored?

The West asking the Chinese to censor social media? Hmmmm...

I don’t suppose it would occur to anyone that some whistleblowers might be telling a load of porkies, either with malicious intent or to suit their own agenda? Nah, thought not.

I don’t suppose it would occur to anyone that some whistleblowers might be telling a load of porkies, either with malicious intent or to suit their own agenda? Nah, thought not.

That was a real drop the mic moment there Jon

Looks like you prefer to answer your own questions

So I guess I'll leave that one with you

While on the subject of malicious intent, have you ever heard of Pol Pot, Joseph Stalin, Benito Mussolini, Mao Zedong, Nicolás Maduro Moros? These people weren't created by conspiracy theorists, they are all real and caused death and suffering to millions of people. If you trust Government, history has taught you nothing.

While on the subject of malicious intent, have you ever heard of Pol Pot, Joseph Stalin, Benito Mussolini, Mao Zedong, Nicolás Maduro Moros? These people weren't created by conspiracy theorists, they are all real and caused death and suffering to millions of people. If you trust Government, history has taught you nothing.

Surprised you left out Hitler, NT. History teaches me that you can’t trust meglo-maniac dictators and that our governments have never come within a country mile of anything even faintly resembling their brutality. So, yes, history allows me to trust our governments, but not without question and in the knowledge that they have occasionally got up to some pretty dubious and unconscionable things.

Certainly, unlike some it seems, I don’t automatically assume everything they say is a lie (some is) nor that the actions they take are driven by some secret agenda.

@barjon I deliberately avoided it because of Godwin's law.

I still think you are missing the bigger point that I am trying to make. Imagine in 50 years time someone reading a Wikipedia page that says: "Initially the lockdowns were intended to prevent the spread of the virus, but over time, were enforced more frequently as the cost of living began to rise steeply which led to constant rioting in the streets. Rising food prices were the consequence of shortages caused by inefficiently run state industries that began as bailouts but progressed to full state ownership..."

Do you think that article would be about how Britain became a Democracy or a Dictatorship?

@barjon I deliberately avoided it because of Godwin's law.

I still think you are missing the bigger point that I am trying to make. Imagine in 50 years time someone reading a Wikipedia page that says: "Initially the lockdowns were intended to prevent the spread of the virus, but over time, were enforced more frequently as the cost of living began to rise steeply which led to constant rioting in the streets. Rising food prices were the consequence of shortages caused by inefficiently run state industries that began as bailouts but progressed to full state ownership..."

Do you think that article would be about how Britain became a Democracy or a Dictatorship?

In the way you write it, to wards dictatorship. Is that possible, barely. Is that likely, no.

We have a monarchy (to whom the services swear allegiance) and the checks and balances in our political system which prevents absolute power resting in one person (think the relationship twixt PM and Chancellor and parliamentary will). Coupled with a free press (however much you may deride it) and Her Majesty’s Loyal Opposition charged with holding the government to account we have the checks and balances which have held us in good stead and will continue to do so. It is total scaremongering to suggest that the current emergency will change that.

1587886107905.png

History teaches me that you can’t trust meglo-maniac dictators and that our governments have never come within a country mile of anything even faintly resembling their brutality.
I'm not sure from which version of history you'd draw such a conclusion, but I find no shortage at all of 'our' governments using savage brutal and draconian measures to enforce their agendas. I haven't, for example, ever come across any accounts of a certain 'Guy Fawkes' being packed of to a re-education camp for a few years to correct his misguided thinking and mend his ways, oh no, by all and many varied accounts a public butchery was the routine response to such dissent, lol.

;)

I'm not sure from which version of history you'd draw such a conclusion, but I find no shortage at all of 'our' governments using savage brutal and draconian measures to enforce their agendas. I haven't, for example, ever come across any accounts of a certain 'Guy Fawkes' being packed of to a re-education camp for a few years to correct his misguided thinking and mend his ways, oh no, by all and many varied accounts a public butchery was the routine response to such dissent, lol.

;)
So the common penalty during the times of Guy Fawkes equates to the likes of Pol Pot, Stalin, Hitler, Mao etc. . . . . . . .?