Whistleblowers- The Evidence

When will 'they' come for these people, or is this different?

Will Trade2Win be next?
I don't think you have much to worry about on that front n_t. T2W has a long history of being very tolerant towards dissenting voices who 'go against the grain' so to speak. Some would say too tolerant!
:D

this vid 7.png

Time for a total boycott of youtube

Total boycott of facebook

Total boycott of twitter

Send them a message

But WHO is rUNning the globalist authority, some organisation must have ultimate responsibility with a managing director? A managing organisation, maybe I MI6ed it somewhere or maybe NSA/CIA could chime in and let the 5 Eyes know?

Someone has a Cabinet in an Office somewhere, like the City of London, I bet they have plenty of cabinet offices, possibly in Panama?

Something tells me the numbers 7+7 = Brigade, what do you reckon? And where is their GCHQ?

Perfect, well done!

In addition:

For military wonks, the name 77th Brigade is the stuff of romantic legend. It is was the formal designation of the famous Chindits that operated behind Japanese lines in Burma during World War II. The Chindits were created by the charismatic (though unstable) Orde Wingate, =?

Last edited:
Latest WHO Recommendation: Apologising stops the spread of COVID-19.

"Indiana governor Eric Holcomb is apologizing after a photo emerged of him Saturday posing with citizens maskless and without practicing social distancing on social media—despite rolling out a reopening plan that requires Hoosiers to wear a mask or face covering in public until mid-June."

Latest WHO Recommendation: Apologising stops the spread of COVID-19.

"Indiana governor Eric Holcomb is apologizing after a photo emerged of him Saturday posing with citizens maskless and without practicing social distancing on social media—despite rolling out a reopening plan that requires Hoosiers to wear a mask or face covering in public until mid-June."

It's often done deliberately to promote the narrative.

Yes, we're only human and even the gov forgot, but
don't forget, or else

I bet 90% of active T2Winners don't even watch these vids. Even if they did, they never comment, probably because they don't like the truth. We had exactly the same sh1t on the Brexit thread.

You and I both have family members on the inside of the NHS. We both know what goes on because we have heard stories over the years about the levels of incompetence, (doctors are some of the worst) defective supervision, or managerial decisions made that are certainly not in the patients interests.

That poor dedicated nurse asks for a solution in the vid cos she's "all out of ideas"

The only solution is to leave the organisation. She isn't old enough to realise the value of that advice, but ultimately, she will leave.

When she started talking about Nazi's, it reminded me of something.
I'll just leave this here to lighten the mood a bit :)

I bet 90% of active T2Winners don't even watch these vids. Even if they did, they never comment, probably because they don't like the truth. We had exactly the same sh1t on the Brexit thread.

You and I both have family members on the inside of the NHS. We both know what goes on because we have heard stories over the years about the levels of incompetence, (doctors are some of the worst) defective supervision, or managerial decisions made that are certainly not in the patients interests.

That poor dedicated nurse asks for a solution in the vid cos she's "all out of ideas"

The only solution is to leave the organisation. She isn't old enough to realise the value of that advice, but ultimately, she will leave.

I hear you.

But this time it's different (imo)

We will be in a fight, that if we win could really change the world. If we lose , obviously it's a nightmare.

Often we feel helpless, what can we do?

She has already done something by making that video. I understand her facebook page was deleted within an hour, according to the comments.

I have a neighbour who was enthusiastically doing that clapping the NHS ceremony 2 weeks ago- not last week though. I sat in her garden for about 30 minutes telling her why we're not doing that and amazingly she listened and took it all on board and it's obviously made a difference.

(I also knew that her son who visits occasionaly doesn't buy the official story, so that probably helps also. Even so , he was prepared to take the vaccine until I warned him what might be in it!)

It's not going to go like that with everyone, but maybe more will listen than we think.

It could be that things have to get this extreme for more people to see what's really going on. Once a person sees something, they cannot unsee it.

Bottom line, maybe the 1% have overeached

That's on a good day

On a bad day I think, well at least I made it to 60 before the SHTF.

Trading the market is something that will test you. But this situation now is a test even greater.

We have a lot of time on our hands. You don't want to be looking back in a year from now asking yourself, was there something else I could have done?

I'm staying in regular contact with everyone I know to counter the mental strain of this lockdown.

It's not going to go like that with everyone, but maybe more will listen than we think.

“It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.”
― Mark Twain

This is encouraging.

Resistance To Lockdown Builds - Coronavirus Tyrants Losing Their Grip - today on the Liberty Report:

“It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.”
― Mark Twain

This is encouraging.

Resistance To Lockdown Builds - Coronavirus Tyrants Losing Their Grip - today on the Liberty Report:

Compared to the USA, the UK is like the former East Germany before the fall of the Berlin Wall. Around 60% people are compliant and will blindly do anything that the government tells them (other than vote to stay in the EU) and will snitch on their neighbours at the drop of a hat, 20% are resistant but will still comply because of the fear that the Stasi will illegally fine them (or their neighbour dobs them in), 20% are resistant and will find ways of avoiding being fined whilst still breaking the rules.

However, we must take into account the honeymoon period (phoney depression) we are currently in, the vast majority are either still working or are receiving 80%+ pay to sit at home on holiday for 3 months with the expectation of a job still being there at the end of it.

What happens when the generous furlough period ends, the job evaporates and there is no free money any longer?

The 60% will rapidly become the 40% then 20%. The honeymoon period ends and all hell begins to break loose. You can't really blame people for being in the 60% at the moment, they are blinded by the whole situation and are relying on govt to get things back to where it was, however, the prospects of that happening are looking slim, how long will faith in the (UK) government last?