Which TV character would make a good trader?

H.G.Wells - "Time Machine"

The charactrer in the "Time Machine" or even the character in "Back to the Future."

Bring back results of future trades and rake in the dosh.:cheesy:

Edmund Blackadder, with his customary cunning plan.
Unfortunately, fate will dump on his cleverness from a great height, as is usual.

Baldrick would also make a good trader, but only in trading turnips.

Carol Vordemann, without question.
She is the only one with seriously the right brain for it.

Carol Vordemann, without question.
She is the only one with seriously the right brain for it.

wasnt aware Carol was a TV character - thought she was real!
are you suggesting all the others are left-brain? ;)

( dont worry - I am not stalking you - lunch-break before US open.)

wasnt aware Carol was a TV character - thought she was real!
are you suggesting all the others are left-brain? ;)

( dont worry - I am not stalking you - lunch-break before US open.)

She is real, and has a wonderful mind and in my view wastes it on game shows.
You can observe her switching effortlessly from right to left to middle brain activity without effort. Fascinating, because she obviously is unaware and does it naturally, which is a gift, whereas the rest of us have to work at it hard for a long time before mastering it.

Homer Simpson. What a rollercoaster of a ride that episode would be, though I suspect Lisa would be the one to save the family's fortune.

Precisely - Lisa is by far the obvious choice from the Simpsons - analytical, strength of conviction, but unaffraid to admit when she's genuinely wrong and change her view. Possibly a bit emotional though. Oh well - back to the drawing board......

I agree, Lisa would be good but she has too much of a compassionate streak. Probably like Ned Flanders who would feel guilty about having a winning trade. He would probably call his broker to try and find out who he took the money from so he can give it back.

if its the simpsons, then for me it would be Mr Burns......can only imagine him cornering some futures contract :-0

She is real, and has a wonderful mind and in my view wastes it on game shows.
You can observe her switching effortlessly from right to left to middle brain activity without effort. Fascinating, because she obviously is unaware and does it naturally, which is a gift, whereas the rest of us have to work at it hard for a long time before mastering it.

An interesting subject, one I explored a while back. Here is a link to a test if anyone else is interested.

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/showthread.php?p=359499

P.S: Carol does not waste her time on Countdown!!