Which chat app you recommend?

matheww

Hello!

I really hope I am posting this question to to the right section of this forum.

I am looking for a chat service to use on my algo-trading website. It needs to have option for adding youtube videos and posting charts and also I want to be able to edit design a bit.

I came across Rumbletalk and Envolv but I am still finding more options.

Which one you recommend?

Well, if someone is interested in a chat room for his trading website like me than I became and expert in this field. Here are my experience with finding the best one for my radio station.

1 - First I needed a chat that can be seen in mobile (all versions) so I narrowed down the search for html5 chat room that look good on both mobile and pc.

2 - I needed a custom design, I needed my background to be black or transparent. This was very hard to find.

3 - I do not like to install the chat in my server as this is high cpu and resource consumer. So I need a chat service.

4 - Lastly, I needed the ability to add youtube videos and upload charts and technical analysis.

I have checked several chats and only 2 met my needs, RumbleTalk and Envolv.
I choose RumbleTalk finally as it can be integrated into my page and not only as toolbar and it allows me to attach files.

Since I could not find answers in this forum, than I hope this overview will help someone.

Attachments

• chartdd.jpg
    chartdd.jpg
    120.2 KB · Views: 304
  • tradingnl.png
    tradingnl.png
    133.8 KB · Views: 299
"Guys, for your next webinar I would recommend Chatwing, it is free for
unlimited usage, you can export your webinar chat history for viewing
later, even create a pdf, excel or text files with chatwing. Many
business webinars like to use chatwing since chatwing support linkedin
login method, which is easy so every can chat with their linkedin
profile direct.

Chatwing has many features , customize every
aspect, embed into any web page, social login options, moderator
controls, ban users."

may you should google for this because i dont know anything about chatroom so i suggest you google for this

I am already done with researching. I tried chatwing but didn't really like it. I am using Rumbletalk since and it was great!

live_surgery_chatroom.png

stocks_trading_chat.png