Which broker is better?

hatemypips

Established member
619 45
If you pick well-known brokers with proper licenses, your money would most likely be insured by a third party. Since the brokers do not have access to your funds, which is why you need to be mindful when picking brokers. Feel free to PM me if you would like to know more. :)
Nice. My current broker Hotforex claims it uses segregate accounts for client funds. Does it really work as described (full protection even in the case of bankruptcy)?

Nick USGFX

5 0
Hey guys! My name is Nick and I work for USG. Are there any IBs here looking to try out a new broker or or switching to one completely? Or if you're just a trader that would like to try us out, I would be glad to provide more information for you. Thanks!
罗天岳 Nick Lo-01.jpg

hatemypips

Established member
619 45
Any stock market transaction requires the share broker’s intervention. For selecting the best share broker, you need to understand the basics of the market. They typically work as an intermediary between the stock market and market participants.

These share brokers are registered and regulated by SEBI. Usually, there are two types of brokers in India to choose from –

1.Discount brokers: They offer cheapest and charge lowest brokerage fees for buying and selling of stocks. They are technology driver share brokers with low operation costs. When you opt for discount share brokers, you are mostly by yourself and do not have the added benefit of receiving any advice. The charges are 60 per cent lower as compared to full-service brokers. Such share brokers also offer online trading software.

2.Full-service brokers: Such a share broker offers research, trading, and advisory facilities in stock, commodities, currencies, mutual funds, IPOs, tax tips, etc. They operate from several offices and branches across the country, which allows you to visit anytime. They also provide a dedicated relationship manager, customer support, portfolio management services, and so on. Some of these stockbrokers have their banking and Demat facilities as well.
What about foreign FCA regulated brokers like LMAX, Hotforex or Tickmill? Why do Indian traders avoid trading with them? Regulatory issues or what?

Matias.Ferna

4 0
I'm planning to open an account with FP Markets, Since I'm a scalper I'm thinking of opening a Raw Spreads (ECN Pricing) account with them.
Would it be a reliable and secure choice of broker. Reviews from anyone currently trading with FP Markets.

AshleyD

4 1
I'm about to open an account with FP Markets. I'll be mainly scalping with them. Are there any other hidden cost on their RAW spreads account in addition to the spreads?

Jaden.D

4 0
Considering to start live trading soon, shortlisted FP Markets based on reviews and it is regulated by ASIC since 2005.

Their ECN account seem to have better spreads and lower commission can, anyone share their experience with FP Markets

Henow1969

134 14
Alpari sure has good conditions, but not supported by well known regulation. I would be bit careful with them. Why not try FCA or Cysec brokers for scalping which make sure broker don't play your money? Tickmill and Fxview are some of them and offer similar conditions as Alpari.
Sure, Tickmill has good trading conditions and has minimum trading commissions. I have one account with them from last six months and have no problems yet.

CavaliereVerde

Established member
573 832
I am using Darwinex for forex .
eToro to buy and hold stock and ETFs.
If looking for alternatives I would go with Tickmill , Alpari or Oanda .

Last edited:
Reactions: jekadril

Viro Major

235 192
For futures: Stage 5 Trading w/ Advantage Futures ...contenders : Tradovate & AMP Futures
For CFD & FX: Dukascopy / LMAX New Zealand / Darwinex ...contenders : JFD Bank & City Index
For FX conversions : Interactive Brokers ...contender : OANDA

Last edited:
Reactions: CavaliereVerde

ncfx

2 0
Global Prime A book broker is very honest, offshore now if you are not AUS..Darwinex for MT4 trading not only for their darwinex signals.

AronJohnstone

3 0
I have shortlisted a few of the brokers to get started with LiveTrading based on the spreads and lower commissions- Global Prime, MFX and FP Markets.

I will mainly be trading intraday, which of these would be best suitable for scalping?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock