Where to Trade options?

gtopmafia

Hi, Im having a really hard time finding somewhere to trade options.

Ideally I want to start on the trading platforms demo account before moving to the real thing. I have tried saxo but for whatever reason the demo account will not process any orders and I am hesitant to try the real thing before I have had experience on their platform in a demo account.

In regards to saxo I have tried making offers above / below the bid / ask for both long and short calls.

I want to start with a covered call strategy before trying more advanced strategies such as gamma scalping, delta neutral etc.

Has anyone any advice on either why I cant get saxo demo account to work or some decent places to trade options which I can have a practice on first. Obviously I would like competitive commission fees too so please keep that in mind.

Thanks

Try to contact Interactive Brokers: they provide US-listed options.
These are real options, not CFD`s or stuff like that (you can see the execution of your trades in other platform).

I've heard of an option broker..that sound like hot option..people say their services was good.

Don't even try to trade with binary options broker you will never get your money back..

Withdrawal experience is terrible especially if you are consistently making money from them.

Try to contact Interactive Brokers: they provide US-listed options.
These are real options, not CFD`s or stuff like that (you can see the execution of your trades in other platform).

+1

Been using IB for 5 years, coming from FXCM.

The UI is not as slick as some of the retail spread betting platforms and opening an account takes patience and dedication, but the pricing and ability to trade within the bid-offer spread more than compensates.

You can write covered calls on any shares with options listed, so UK, US, European etc. with the correct permissions and pricing feed.