Where to trade brent crude

Guys, no need to call eachother names...

Especially since this whole argument seems to be based on a misunderstanding.
If I'm interpreting this correctly celtictrader reacted (#11) to a post from domi93 which Kevin21 in return interpreted as a direct personal assualt for the statement "a kid out of college" but it wasn't directed at him.

Thàt in turn caused celtic to retaliate and before you know it we have WW3 goin on.
What a coincidence oil is the subject :p

The outrights on the Jan ICE Brent have been crazy recently. I've seen the guy who sits next to me get killed on a breakout of 300 points in a few minutes. All I can say is caveat emptor and good luck!

Hi all,

I found this post talking about taking Brent Oil. I am located in US. Can anyone enlighten me how to trade Brent Option on Futures from US?

Best,

CD

Bears very hard to trade

I stop trading because anything falls down rapidly .(n)
In my time before I learn , when I had to trade and when not .
In long short phases I lost control over my trading and lost extremus summs of money .
So I only trade the long trends until they come down one day .
Then I stop trading until the trend is long again for some days .
The mass negative effekts of lossing money is very hard to trade , so I don't do this .
You would say take short and long , but I say never trade this shorts to long ....

piparb

There is new ETF's coming out for Brent.... here is a link

http://seekingalpha.com/article/173095-despite-scrutiny-natural-gas-and-oil-etfs-remain-popular

Looks like the bears are taking the momentum today! (n)

Sorry to hear that pip... We all have taken a beating at some time. But you have to trade both sides of the market to make money. (y)

No you make only money ,if youget better price when you close :smart:
Why doesn`t mater because knowbody watch you .
I trade digital like a robot : not thinking , not waiting too long ....

have fun trade not :smart:

Sorry to hear that pip... We all have taken a beating at some time. But you have to trade both sides of the market to make money. (y)