Where to start?

do4ndr3

Hi everyone. I'm completely new to trading beyond the basics of supply and demand, how to read a graph, etc. What site/company should I use to trade real money (i want to move from demo into real money eventually so a site that offers both would be nice)?

Also, I'm from Canada and I've noticed that most sites only offer USD and GBP as base currencies. I realize why most would use the GBP as their base currencies but can I not trade with CAD as my base currency? Lastly, are there any companies which allow, let's say $50/ 25 pound minimum deposits to start?

Sorry if any of these questions sound silly.

Thanks in advance,

do4ndr3 :cool:

Niiii.......................

Niiiigeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeria is da unzer... :LOL: :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL: click here! :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

www.shortsandlongs.com requires that, in order to trade, you match the risk of that trade with funds deposited in your account (you only risk capital that you deposit, no credit).

All stop losses are guaranteed for free (FTSE 100, Daily's min stop distance is 21 points including spread), meaning that for a trade on an index like the FTSE 100, Daily you'd need £21 to underwrite that risk if your stake was, say, £1.

I work for S&L, so have a mooch around other sites too. It might not be the best site for your individual needs. Hope that helps. :)

I use City Index and have had no problems with it. Currently they charge around 2 pips for the FTSE, 4 pips for the Dow and around 3 pips for GBP/USD currency. Every order I have placed has gone through without a requote and I've placed many many orders over the last month or so.